Everything posted by pnthr4life
-
Ludlow vs Dixie 34th Championship
Somebody obviously is:confused:
-
Ludlow 47 Villa 40
Congrats to Coach Stamm and the Lady Panthers.
-
High School player who never made it to college.
The kicker from Middlesboro was Dustin Wynn. I always wondered what happened to him.
-
Rules question????
I don't think so.
-
Mike Bowling Gone at Beechwood?
Hate to hear this about Mike. We go back a long way. We used to have our friendly little smack talk sessions, when Ludlow and Beechwood played each other. Of course that was when Ludlow used to beat Beechwood in football. Like I said we go back a LONG way.
-
Mike Bowling Gone at Beechwood?
Who?
-
Cory Farris (Boone County '08) wins 2007 That's My Boy Award
Congrats to both.
-
Alex Koski of Dixie Colonels signs with Morehead
Congratulations to this young man.
-
Ludlow vs. Villa 34th district Predictions
I'm going with the Lady Panthers in this one by 10.
-
Any one for spring football?
WOW!! I'm glad to see that football is off to a "rambling" start!
-
Best NKY Team This Year
Now thats some funny stuff right there!!:laugh:
-
Best NKY Team This Year
^ Oh so true. A loyal bunch they are!!
-
The Scott Eagles new Head Coach is..
Congrats to Coach Campbell and the best of luck. I hope they win every week except when they play Ludlow.
-
Cincinnati Reds
Now what would you expect to be getting done to the fields at this time of year? Snow removal?
-
Your team's biggest win EVER!
At Ludlow I believe it would have to be the win over Heath in the 1975 Class A state championship game. The only state title we've won in football.
-
New coach at Scott High?
Thanks Eagle. Keep us posted. I really hope Scott is able to turn things around and the community throws alot of support toward the new coach and the program.
-
New coach at Scott High?
I just revisited this thread and am shocked to see that this new hire isn't official yet. I thought this was a done deal weeks ago. Anyone know what the hold up has been?
-
Beechwood 80 Villa Madonna 73
Apologies. I thought it was over.
-
Beechwood 80 Villa Madonna 73
Small school division.
-
34th District tournament
I am too!!
-
Who are some top players and teams in NKY in 08?
Ludlow returns alot of players at the skill positions. The backfield (rb's) all return and the QB got valuable playing time when Rouse was injured. I would hope that Braydon Mills will have a great final season on both sides of the ball as well as Derek King, Josh Montooth, and Ronny Banks.
-
34th District tournament
Seems that way. Who do like for the upset?
-
34th District tournament
Then I would go with Lloyd, since I'm not about to go against my beloved Panthers. Hows that?
-
34th District tournament
I don't think you will see an upset in either game.
-
Beechwood 80 Villa Madonna 73
Congrats to Beechwood on winning the division and and going undefeated in it.