Everything posted by pnthr4life
-
Henry County/Ludlow Predictions
What happened to this player?
-
Covington Catholic/Cardinal Mooney, OH Predictions
I'm going with CCH in a close game 17-14.
-
Conner/Cooper Predictions
Connor wins by 3 TD's
-
Henry County/Ludlow Predictions
I'm with ya HJ.
-
Grant Co./Pendleton Co. Predictions
Grant by 10.
-
Staying Alive Contest (Week #1)
1A-Lynn Camp 2A-Owen County 3A-Russell 4A-McCreary Central 5A-Grant County 6A-Central Hardin
-
Lloyd/Central Hardin Predictions
Central is 6A.
-
Bishop Brossart/Owen Co. Predictions
Brossart played a full schedule last season and competed in district play in 1A with Beechwood, Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow.
-
Ludlow 16 Gallatin County 7 Scrimmage
True, but the release was quicker and much more accurate. I really like his poise in the pocket.
-
WKY Regional Contest (Week #1)
7- Hopkinsville 5- Murray 3- Ft. Campbell 2- P.T. 1- M. North Tiebreaker- Hopkinsville
-
Ludlow 16 Gallatin County 7 Scrimmage
The passing game looked much better this week.
-
Ludlow 16 Gallatin County 7 Scrimmage
Didn't Ludlow also have a score called back?
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #1)
7-Holmes 5-Grant County 3-Tates Creek 2-Simon Kenton 1-Mooney Tiebreaker-Holmes
-
Week 1
Ludlow opens the season on the 30th against the 10th ranked team in the state in 3A in Henry County. Definitely going to be a hand full and hopefully we can come out on top.
-
2008 Lloyd Memorial
Boy how quickly people seem to forget. Now all of a sudden Dayton, Ludlow and Bellevue are lollipops. I remember when those lollipops beat HC like a drum. I don't recall reading where any of those schools referred to HC as a lollipop.
-
Which game are you going to to start the season?
Are you sure thats not the late game?
-
Carroll County loses a player...
Prayers from the Ludlow community.
-
Ludlow/Newport Scrimmage
#30 Cody Short for Newport is a nice back with good field vision. I liked the way he ran the ball. #8 for Ludlow is Braydon Mills.
-
2008 Henry County
Does HC have a scrimmage this week?
-
NKY Coaches Poll
I agree that HC should be ahead of Lloyd.
-
Ludlow/Newport Scrimmage
It was a decent scrimmage for both teams. Ludlow's running game did look pretty good and the defense pursued very well. Ludlow QB needs to release ball sooner on crossing routes, but overall a pretty good scrimmage for them.
-
Which game are you going to to start the season?
On the 30th I'll be in Henry County for the Ludlow/HC game at 5:30 in the DQ Bowl.
-
2008 Ludlow
I've noticed the excitement in the kids this year and I hope it continues. Tough opening game against a very big and good Henry County team in the DQ Bowl this year.
-
2008 Ludlow
I was told Bracken, but you may be right as they did scrimmage Gallatin last year. I've heard Shelton is doing well and I would hope that Williamson would be a plus also.
-
2008 Ludlow
There are some seniors coming out this year that should help. There is talent on this team and a good mix of quality athletes. Their scrimmages as far as I know are Newport at Newport on 8-15 at 7:00 and Bracken Co. at Ludlow on 8-22 at 7:00. I know the kids are excited and expect to compete with all their opponents.