Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. Anyone know who pitched for Ludlow?
  2. If I'm not mistaken, the job has to be posted for 30 days. If thats the case, I wouldn't expect any news for awhile.
  3. I agree with alot of what you posted. However, I have to ask. What situation needs to be out in the open as to why things didn't go well at Ludlow?
  4. There are those that are going to second guess every move Coach Bieger makes. But think about this. How would you like it if you took over a new job and had nothing to do with the schedule, and find out you have no games scheduled during spring break? How can someone not schedule games during spring break. That makes absolutely no sense to me.
  5. Randy will no doubt take his lumps at Cooper. But he does know football and I believe he will get Cooper on the right track. He's a young coach with alot of ability and with the talent he will eventually get there , I'm confident he will do well.
  6. Coach Ryan Goss is the coach that is going to Cooper with Coach Borchers.
  7. I haven't disputed anything that is fact. If you have a problem with something I've posted send me a PM and we'll discuss it. Otherwise, get off my back.
  8. I'm not sure about all the others. I know that 1 of them is going to Cooper with Borchers. My guess would be that the others will wait to see what the new coach is looking for and if they're needed. There are some quality assistant coaches on board and I would hope that they would be retained.
  9. Yes he did graduate not too long ago. He was very good with the players and they liked him alot. Whether or not he will return remains to be seen. My guess is that it will depend on the new coach as well as Jordan's schedule.
  10. I'm not sure what you've "heard", but Ludlow will be fine. Yes, we struggle to get kids and keep them here. We struggle every year in that regard and that is nothing new. But in the end we will put a quality football team on the field and compete each and every Friday night during the season.
  11. Prayers to him and his family from the Ludlow community.
  12. Where did you get that info?
  13. As for the Ludlow community's feelings about this. Obviously I can't speak for the entire community, but as someone very close to the football program, I can say that Coach Borchers is wished great success at his new school. We will now pick ourselves up and begin a search for another quality football coach to lead our program.
  14. Why would you say that? Do you know Randy Borchers?
  15. I wish Coach Borchers good luck in his new coaching endeavor. He was always up front in his feelings while here at Ludlow and I know he gained valuable experience during his tenure here. May God be with you Randy and best of luck to you and your family.
  16. And take Cooper off.
  17. I also heard they hired their new coach.
  18. Congratulations to this young man on this remarkable feat. Best of luck to him in the future.
  19. I played H.S. ball on Lemker back in the 70's and at that time it was a nice field. It drained better than any field around back then. I played SS and the infield was always in good shape. A few years ago someone thought they were doing a good thing and made some changes to the field and now it is horrible. I wouldn't want to be an infielder on it today.
  20. I haven't either.
  21. Lemker Field, Hollingsworth Field and Caple Park in Ludlow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.