Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. ^ Ludlow has 2 AD's and Highfield is one of them.
  2. If this is true, wouldn't one think that Ludlow would've hired someone by now. The new year is just around the corner and no coach has been named.
  3. It's Coach STAMM not Stramm.
  4. I can definitely let it go. I've got enough to worry about in my beloved Panthers getting things turned around. I understand your point and took no offense to your letting it go comment.
  5. Not that I think he would apply. But I'm curious to know why apply if he's not even sure he would take the job? Just doesn't make sense to me.
  6. Not that I care, but I have to ask. Why couldn't an assistant at Bellevue be a good choice to be the head coach at Scott?
  7. I'll be the most shocked person on BGP if someone other than Highfield is the baseball coach at Ludlow next season.
  8. The position at Ludlow hasn't "officially" been filled. Many have applied, but IMO it's a done deal that Highfield will be the coach.
  9. I don't think it's hard to see what I'm getting at with my post. Rouse was a fine QB and I appreciate his efforts, but I could've been one of the top passers in NKY with the amount of attempts that Ludlow attempted. They made no attempt to establish a running game the entire season. You might want to check the stats on the 3 RB's combining for over 1000 yards. That might be possible if you include the QB's as well. The offense needs to be more than just a shotgun and throw the ball scheme. And to tell you something else you may not know, linemen enjoy run blocking much more than pass blocking. Now do you see what I'm getting at?
  10. I have to say that the school and community support in Ludlow has been very good, with the exception of this year. Hopefully that will change next year.
  11. I'm glad we can agree. I also think there are more throwers at the HS level than there are pitchers.
  12. I agree with the posts regarding the importance of pitching, however, if a kid just throws the ball hard and doesn't have good location, he is going to get knocked around.
  13. Congrats to the Tigers. Bring home another title to NKY.
  14. I personally don't see Aaron going anywhere. He is a very loyal young man and his ties to Ludlow run very deep.
  15. For the record, Stamm is a Ludlow graduate and does not teach at the school. He has done a tremendous job with the girls bball program.
  16. Daniel Hammons from Ludlow throws the ball well. He has good velocity, but must work on location. He's not wild, he just needs to work the corners better.
  17. I would guess somewhere around 20 wins, or less, during his time at Ludlow. In '75 they lost their 1st game of the season to Lloyd then went on to win out and in '76 I think they went 6-4.
  18. Many thoughts but....... Ludlow does have some very good athletes.
  19. Randy Reese was only at Ludlow a couple or 3 years. He won the state in '75 and I believe left after the '76 season.
  20. They definitely do things alot different down here on the river.
  21. You are not mistaken. Coach Hensley did do an excellent job, but he did take another coaching position. And I wish him nothing but the best. My hope is that things will greatly improve at Ludlow and the glory days of my era return in the not too distant future.
  22. I was being nice when I said just a few changes needed to be made. The numbers are down and it has to be a concern to all involved. The offense has to be better and the numbers have to increase. There is some pretty good talent returning next year and I hope it is used wisely.
  23. This will be an outstanding game, but I see Beechwood winning the battle upfront and outlasting a very good Frankfort squad.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.