Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 49 Frankfort 17

Featured Replies

Very good game Beechwood. THe last 2 minutes of the first half pretty much decided this one. Frankfort up 10-7 and Beechwood scores twice in 2:35 to make it 20-10 at half. Frankfort cut it to 27-17 at the end of third. Beechwood QB made a big first down with about 10 yards to go and got it by a foot. Beechwood went on to score and that was pretty much it.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat to go Tigers. Now bring it home to NKY!!

Congrats to Beechwood on winning the game to get to the CHAMPIONSHIP. It should be a good game. LCA/Beechwood cant wait to see this one.

WOW!!! I like mustard on my crow. Congrats Beechwood.

Allllll of the Frankfort speed. I wish I could have seen this one. I assume that the speed didn't kill. Congratulations to the Beechnuts!

I'm very surprised by this score. Good job Beechwood.

WOW!!! I like mustard on my crow. Congrats Beechwood.

I thought I could smell it grilling in the air!

 

But like I said earlier this week. This what Beechwood does, takes a good team that is good and takes them apart.

 

Still a good showing by Frankfort this year. Great effort especially on behalf of Coach Foley and staff.

WOW!!! I like mustard on my crow. Congrats Beechwood.

 

I'll take mine withOUT mustard, thank you....

 

 

Congratulations, and see you next week!

Hmmm.... what happened to all that team speed Frankfort had?:laugh:

 

If this was supposed to be the 1A championship game to most, I'd hate to see the score of the actual game :D

 

Congrats Beechwood and bring the trophy back home to NKY!:thumb:

Congrats Franfort on a great season, Beechwood is no easy task.

 

Beechwood, congrats and bring home yet another state title to Ft. Mitchell

I'll take mine withOUT mustard, thank you....

 

:laugh:

Congratulations, and see you next week!

 

Bluto, this is why we like you!:lol:

WOW!!! I like mustard on my crow. Congrats Beechwood.

 

Geaux you Tigers!!

Geaux you Tigers!!

 

Would you care to explain why you keep spelling it "geaux"? I'm not ribbing you, just wondering what the meaning is. Thanks!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.