Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. ^ I used to do the same thing. But its no fun when you hit a 64 degree wedge that looks like a 3 iron.
  2. I received a phone call last night telling me that Ludlow has hired a new baseball coach. His first name is Bob. Last name escapes me right now. Glad to see they went outside and I would like to be the first to wish him well. I know he was the coach at St. Henry awhile back.
  3. I do know of one that did apply. He won't get the job, IMO.
  4. ^ He got some playing time last year when Rouse got hurt. Definitely gained valuable experience.
  5. As for Ludlow, they lost most of their receiving corp and the QB. With the exception of the QB their backfield all return.
  6. Anyone know their schedule for 08?
  7. As far as I'm concerned a NKY school in either class can never be underestimated or overlooked.
  8. I have heard that the interviewing process has begun. Time will tell as to whether or not it was just a formality that had to be done.
  9. I'll stand by my earlier post in that Highfield will be the baseball coach.
  10. I have to agree with you colonel-fan.
  11. Daniel Hammons from Ludlow should have a nice year.
  12. I was wondering why Farris from Boone County was on the Athlete team? In watching Boone play a few times this year, I don't remember seeing him play much on defense or special teams. Not a gripe, just an observation.
  13. With the system set as it is, I doubt we'll get to play each other in the post season anytime soon.
  14. Ram you didn't slant the information. You're correct in your post and NKY has been Racelands downfall through the years. Being from Ludlow I know exactly what you're saying. I will also say that I've probably never met any better fans than those from Raceland.
  15. Boone would compete in 5A just as they do in 6A. However, I did watch 5A Owensboro beat them this past season. I also agree that Boone can't be considered an underrated program. They're always ranked no matter what class (4 or 6) they play in.
  16. I have to throw some love to Aaron Stamm at Ludlow. He has done a tremendous job.
  17. Ludlow will have to name a coach just so they can get things rolling.
  18. Ludlow didn't go 1-10 this year. They went 3-8. Not something to be proud of, but better than 1-10.
  19. Things will not change with the 6 classes. The elite programs of the state don't rebuild, they reload. Thats just the way it is.
  20. I don't even follow HS girls basketball that much, but I am totally baffled by these posts. What is the point of the thread?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.