Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. Randy Borchers
  2. I would look for Braydon Mills from Ludlow to have a super senior season.
  3. Drew Rice OL/DL from Ludlow.
  4. The 1A district in NKY has historically been one of the toughest districts in the state. However other districts throughout the state have definitely gotten much better, and IMO small school football throughout the state is as good as it gets.
  5. We've been fighting those demons at Ludlow for a long time.:madman:
  6. Drew Rice, OL/DL Ludlow.
  7. Has anyone heard anything about Bieger leaving Ludlow? I'm hearing he said he wouldn't be back.
  8. This is absolutely the right approach with youth football. The NKYFL was and maybe still is, so competitive and cut throat, that way too many kids were forgotten and quit the game.
  9. I've had the pleasure of talking to some of the players and they are very excited about the upcoming season. I really look for this team to have a nice season and wish Coach Hornsby great success.
  10. If every senior was asked and chose not to play then shame on them. Why would you NOT want to represent your school and community?
  11. Does anyone know the reason why Ludlow had no representation in the game?
  12. I'm curious as to why myself. I thought each school was to be represented?
  13. I'm going to say that Ludlow will be an improved team. Some of the seniors will be playing for their 3rd head coach. In talking to some of the kids I see a different attitude about them.
  14. Ludlow has a freshman named Logan Boatright, that will be a very nice football player.
  15. I heard that someone from possibly Spencer County inquired.
  16. The new coach was named this morning, but I was sworn to secrecy.
  17. Congratulations to Coach Hornsby on the promotion.
  18. He's a good basketball coach because that's what he knows. It doesn't mean he would be a good football coach. My guess is we'll know who will be the next coach by the end of this month.
  19. It's a new school in Boone County. They will be playing in 6A and are starting from the ground up.
  20. Hammons from Ludlow.
  21. ^ I've heard that there has been a few applicants, but as I stated in an earlier post, the position will be posted for 30 days. I wouldn't expect any news anytime soon.
  22. No need to go through all that trouble when you come to our fair city.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.