2008 Bracken County

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year Bracken is a young team when are they ever going to get to the point they have some seniors? Seems like every year they only have 4 or 5 and they rest are Freshmen, Soph and Juniors. Last year they had quite a few seniors that didnt seem to get the job done. Who do they have this year that is going to make a change for the Polar Bears??

Every year Bracken is a young team when are they ever going to get to the point they have some seniors? Seems like every year they only have 4 or 5 and they rest are Freshmen, Soph and Juniors. Last year they had quite a few seniors that didnt seem to get the job done. Who do they have this year that is going to make a change for the Polar Bears??

This post confuses me. You seem to contradict yourself. You ask when will they get some seniors, then you say that last year they had quiet a few seniors. Which is it?

By the way, I love your avatar.

Good luck, Polar Bears. We will see you at Raider field this year!

Last season 9 Seniors,7 Juniors,7 Soph. and Oh my 15 Freshman so looks like if all stay till they are Seniors the 2011 Season you should be extremely Senior thick. And as far as a change they have a Senior QB returning and a Senior RB coming back 2 Senior REC's coming back and those 15 Freshman will be Sophmores so lets see what Coach does with this years Polar Bears.:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...