Hey, NKy folks, What's the lowdown on Cooper

I assume he's referring to Prestonsburg.

That's right. Thanks for the help. Does anyone know anything about their coach (i.e. where he was before), or about any players? I understand they are drawing from Boone County and Ryle.

Randy Borchers from Ludlow is their Varsity Head Coach. From what I understand, his staff is now being formed and they are meeting with incoming students. Their facilities aren't complete yet, but they are lifting at an area YMCA. It is a beautiful new school...

That's right. Thanks for the help. Does anyone know anything about their coach (i.e. where he was before), or about any players? I understand they are drawing from Boone County and Ryle.

I understand Cooper will actually draw most of it's students from areas that were formerly districted to Conner.

I understand Cooper will actually draw most of it's students from areas that were formerly districted to Conner.

I'm not positive how many, but I've been told there is a good amount of students transferring from Conner. From what I've heard though, most of the junior/seniors to be, are staying at their current high school. Which in turn means Cooper should have a pretty young, inexperienced team in their 1st and possibly 2nd season.

I'm not positive how many, but I've been told there is a good amount of students transferring from Conner. From what I've heard though, most of the junior/seniors to be, are staying at their current high school. Which in turn means Cooper should have a pretty young, inexperienced team in their 1st and possibly 2nd season.

This is very true. Plus ... Conner got lucky in one very important way ... MOST of the athletes live on the right side of KY 18. (Which really helps!)