Top incoming Fr.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron Vocke for lloyd. He carried the Erlanger Lions on his back to an undefeated season, but an eventual loss in the Super Bowl. He is the next great player to come through Lloyd. This kid has the potential to go D1.

Thought his family was moving out of Erlanger????

Travis Elliott at Ryle rb. will be real good. Started as an 8th grader and did a really good job. IMO is could be best player in nky.

Just catch me up a bit, he started where as an eighth grader? When will he be the best player in NKY, in your opinion?

Travis Elliott at Ryle rb. will be real good. Started as an 8th grader and did a really good job. IMO is could be best player in nky.

Started as an 8th grader on the Freshman team. Will be interested to see if he gets Varsity time this year. Great kid and very strong!

Barton of Williamsburg (QB/LB in the 8th grade) should be a factor early and I would think has a chance to be great.

I also think Harlan's Vince Bianchi (WR/DB) is as good a skill player as Harlan has had come up in awhile.

Somerset's 8th grade team is coming off an undefeated season in which they won their conference and beat Corbin's previously undefeated bunch twice. They should have at least 3 players that see time this year. Trey Slaughter a FB/LB will probably start, Storm Wilson a WR/S will see lots of reps on offense and C/DT Taylor Speaks could see signifigant minutes on the line. All 3 could be special players if they work hard and stay injury free. There's 3-4 more that could see action on special teams. The Jumpers will be young this season.