Top incoming Fr.

How old is this Mills kid?????

He just turned 15, not long ago. He is an unbelievable player to watch. Look out for the Hounds in the future, when Mills is openin up holes for Foley.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there's no question that they are built differently. Does Jake project to be a running back and linebacker at Highlands, or do you think he will be moved to the line if he continues to grow?

Jake I would assume will probably be a RB/LB at Highlands. Unless he decides to do what a few honorable young men did this past season at Highlands like STein and Ball and go to the Line if the team needed it.

I truthfully see him as a workhorse running back in the future, maybe another Josh Conner. But you never know who will develop over the next couple years. There may be a diamond in the rough nobody even knows about.

Mills is about 6'1 about 230. He benches 300 and squats 400. This kid will be a big help to the unsure redhound line. Him along with Hayden, Taylor, Creech, and if Lewallen can be back to full speed, corbins line will be alot better than expected. But we will find out soon.

I would say Mills is more like 5'10 230. He is a very talented and strong kid who should get some minutes as a frosh.

• 2 months later...
Moving or paying tuition? What about twins in the Erlanger system? I have heard they are huge 7/8th graders, not sure and there dad I think is a coach.

Yes, their dad coaches for Beechwood and that is where they are going.

Those two twins are awesome ball players.

Yes, their dad coaches for Beechwood and that is where they are going.

Those two twins are awesome ball players.

Thanks for the update. Coaching at a school does not constitute free tuition though. What about the Folke boy, is he at BHS as well? From what I have heard and how good the freshman are, I assume he is the running back being talked about.