Top incoming Fr.

He's not moving. But it is a possibility that he will go to Beechwood. I'm good friends with his cousin and that's what i was told.

How does that work? Tuition? Is there a cap on tuition students? I'm just curious.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breathitt get a young QB that light up other middle schoolers last year. I dont see him playing much this year but in years to come watch out. This kid has the skills to rewrite some of Breathitts records.

Started as an 8th grader on the Freshman team. Will be interested to see if he gets Varsity time this year. Great kid and very strong!

Playing freshman ball is not considered varsity, therefore he has not played any varsity ball.:thumb:

The 4 years of varsity play begins his freshman year. If he starts varsity as a freshman and then lets say he is held back a year, then he would not be able to play his senior year.

Right, so starting Frosh as an 8th grader has no effect on varsity eligibility.

Right, so starting Frosh as an 8th grader has no effect on varsity eligibility.

That is correct. There are a couple of rules here that may confuse people.

First rule: 8th graders cannot participate in varsity football.

Second rule: that you only have 4 years of eligibility after you graduate from the 8th grade.

Thus if an 8th grader plays frosh football, he still retains 4 years of eligibility to play high school sports after he graduates from the 8th grade.

• 3 weeks later...
How does that work? Tuition? Is there a cap on tuition students? I'm just curious.....

I don't know how it works but, yes the kid will be going to Beechwood and not Lloyd.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I don't know how it works but, yes the kid will be going to Beechwood and not Lloyd.

Moving or paying tuition? What about twins in the Erlanger system? I have heard they are huge 7/8th graders, not sure and there dad I think is a coach.

HC Bears will have a solid group fo Freshman coming in next season.

They have Cody Taylor,Chase Calton,and Josh Jenkins.... All of them are real good football players for there age..You will be hearing Cody Taylor name alot for the next 4 years,he is one heck of a running back..Plus,he will be a nice fit in Coach Larkey Offense...:thumb:

They have Cody Taylor,Chase Calton,and Josh Jenkins.... All of them are real good football players for there age..You will be hearing Cody Taylor name alot for the next 4 years,he is one heck of a running back..Plus,he will be a nice fit in Coach Larkey Offense...:thumb:

Cody Taylor has the talent to be a very solid RB for the Bears in the future.

South Laurel has a hoss for the future in Nick Miller, he is a RB that can run and catch. I've been followig SLHS football sice 1992, and Miller is the most athletic Freshman that I've seen.