Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BlueChip

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BlueChip

  1. I thought Shumate was over in Indiana?
  2. Simple life you must have to be concerned about someone u don't know. Thinking this isn't your only failure in life! Hang in there, be smart, life will get better!
  3. So you are allowed your input and I am not? AND you get to decide what is appropriate and what is inappropriate? Why is that, exactly?
  4. lol....somewhere else? where else is this conversation taking place? HILARIOUS!
  5. zero chance of that! is it me or does she always look grumpy?
  6. is Becca Ruppel going to be able to play at the next level?
  7. Were they state runner-up last year?
  8. Nothing like working on conditioning during a game! I know I'm old school, but what happened to running sprints during the week and playing the game on Friday night? Wonder if he lifts weights while he isn't playing?
  9. Another tool coach as I have mentioned in the past. They just keep coming!
  10. lol....let it go? If everyone let it gooooo.... there would be no bluegrasspreps. I did not evaluate a coach OR am I disgruntled parent. I only asked a couple of questions. I'm sorry, but something about this site makes me think that is what it is all about.
  11. I'm curious, with all the dissension going on this past year with Cooper Volleyball, were they Regional Runner-up because of or in spite of the head coach and her handling of the team? The fact that Cooper was Regional Runner-up, does this mean coach will keep the job or will the parents keep beating on the A.D.'s door?
  12. It's much more fun to hear the coaches yell at the refs when they don't know the rules.
  13. The whistle does not stop the play. The play stops the play.
  14. For some reason, I thought Beechwood was supposed to be better than last year. Interesting to read they are not....
  15. Am I safe to assume that everyone that beat on me about coaches the other day would think that this tool (Mack Breed) is a great guy too? I know, I know. I'm out of the Soccer Forum again. Dang! When will I learn? John Jay assistant coach ordered hit on targeted Texas referee in anger
  16. Very fun! All the blood pressures up over a fictional story. I love it! I knew it would get all you clowns worked up!
  17. Okay. This is my last post. Again, for you and others, please read this analogy slowly. It may be difficult for you to understand. Let's pretend that you work. Don't get annoyed, we are pretending, remember? Let's say you have a 3 meetings during your work day. Each meeting is 1 hour long. There is one at 1 o'clock, one at 2 o'clock, and the final at 3 o'clock. Are ya with me? Let's say something happens at work and you are 20 minutes late for the 1 o'clock meeting; however, you still have to stay for the entire hour. I understand that this work thing may be a hard concept, but stay with me. So now you are 20 minutes late for your 2:00 meeting. You will be late for your 3:00 meeting. It is almost a trickle down effect (it that is something ya'll can understand?). Does that make sense? I understand it is a very hard concept, but things like this happen every day in the real world. So now, try to relate the above pretend story to what I wrote. It will be very very difficult for some of you to understand, I get that. But hey, I'm trying. If you don't get it, just go with the helicopter response. Either is really fine with me. Remember fellas, this is my last post. So, beat on me as you wish. I'll just sit back and laugh at ya'll.
  18. This may be the first, or second sensible answer I have received. I appreciate your response because it makes sense and is to the point of the question that I asked. Thank you and I agree.
  19. Without question you are a coach. Hilariously funny one too. Pump your chest out and show those boys who is boss at 330! You da man!
  20. ummm, this is a toughie.....let me think....ummmm, he can't afford the fuel for his helicopter? Yea, that's it. That's the ticket. Go get em' coach!
  21. All I asked is why coaches are tools. It has zero to do with the kid. The kid just told me what happened. He wasn't upset. He didn't complain. He just stated the facts. I didn't understand. So, I asked a question. It has zero to do with his or my private parts growing. This has nothing to do with him quiting a sport he loves. Why are adults turning this about him? It's a simple question of an old man trying to understand the mentality of football coaches. Period. Actually, I'm kinds sorry I brought it up. Except for the fact that greyfox is cracking me up!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.