Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Jay assistant coach ordered hit on targeted Texas referee in anger (Or Not?)

Featured Replies

I have no idea what background you are talking about with regard to being "beat on", so I can only respond to the Jay coach you mention.

 

This guy should never coach again in any sport, in any state, period. He should get a lifetime ban for his actions. There is no place for that in high school athletics and a strong message should be sent by the powers that be in that state's governing body.

Really? In no circumstances can I see anyone on this board calling this guy a "great guy".

 

He shouldnt be able to coach at any level anywhere as long as he is alive.

well, aside from the ridiculous act he had take place, he probably lets his players leave early if they're there 15 minutes earlier than they should be. So, there's that.

This guy is a Saint compared to your future Son In Law's coach

  • Author
This guy is a Saint compared to your future Son In Law's coach

 

Whatever your are drinking, I'll have a double.

I think you did, not I.

 

Really? Because this is how you started this thread.

 

"Am I safe to assume that everyone that beat on me about coaches the other day would think that this tool (Mack Breed) is a great guy too?"

Yes, this coach was most assuredly a tool. However, my personal experiences with many coaches over many years as both a player and as a parent is weighted overwhelmingly on the side of them being great people.

I really pity your daughter and her boyfriend, I really do...

This is sad.

He shouldnt be able to coach at any level anywhere as long as he is alive.

 

And only at selective levels after his death.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.