Everything posted by pnthr4life
-
Newport / Whitley County Predictions
Whitley County 35-6.
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #3)
7- Johnson Central 5- Somerset 3- Pike County Central 2- Shelby Valley 1- Lawrence County TB= Somerset
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #3)
7- Male 5- North Bullitt 3- Madison Central 2- Fern Creek 1- Bullitt East TB= Male
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #3)
7- Simon Kenton 5- Ryle 3- Boone County 2- Walton Verona 1- Ludlow TB= Simon Kenton
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #3)
5- Owensboro 3- South Laurel 3- Ryle 1- Boyle County 1- Male 1- Daviess County 1- Lynn Camp 1- Franklin-Simpson 1- Clay County 1- John Hardin TB= 49
-
Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions
I'm going to go with Ludlow. Last year Bellevue beat the Panthers in their home opener. This year Ludlow will do the same. Panthers 21-14.
-
Ludlow 26 Carroll County 21
Ludlow running game rushed for 203 yards for the game. Carroll rushed for 38 yards. Total offensive yards: Ludlow- 330, Carroll- 196. Thats according to the paper.
-
Ludlow 26 Carroll County 21
It was a very good game. Both teams had opportunities and penalties hurt Carroll a couple times. They had a punt return for TD called back. Ludlow played IMO a poor first half, but was a different team in the second half and took control of the game. Congratulations to Coach Hornsby on his first win as head coach of the Panthers. Also congrats to the kids. Get ready for a hard hitting contest next week at Bellevue to open district play.
-
Ludlow/Carroll County
I'm not arguing anything. I look for a good game and yes we will find out tonight.
-
Ludlow/Carroll County
Ludlow played a very good Henry County team and Carroll beat Gallatin County. Not to slight Gallatin County, but they are nowhere near the team that Henry County puts on the field. Also even though it was a scrimmage, Ludlow was the better team against Gallatin County.
-
Ludlow/Carroll County
Good to know. I surely didn't want to offend anyone, but I'm a die hard Ludlow fan and alum. I'm thinking this should be a very entertaining game for those that attend.
-
Ludlow/Carroll County
Did I sense a little "something" in that post?
-
Ludlow/Carroll County
Carroll County is coming off a nice win over Gallatin County and Ludlow took one on the chin at Henry County last week. I look for the Panthers of Ludlow to bounce back and even their record this week. Thoughts?
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #2)
7- Rockcastle County 5- Perry County Central 3- Breathitt County 2- Pikeville 1- Jackson County TB- Rockcastle County
-
WKY Regional Contest (Week #2)
7- Ballard 5- Male 3- Owensboro 2- MNH 1- Ft. Campbell TB- Male
-
Staying Alive Contest (Week #2)
1A- Bellevue 2A- Holy Cross (Cov) 3A- Henry County 4A- Bell Co. 5A- Scott 6A- Ryle
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #2)
7- Trinity 5- Male 3- Central Hardin 2- Manual 1- Nelson Co. TB- Trinity
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #2)
5- CCH 3- Lex. Christian 3- Trinity 1- Male 1- Ft. Campbell 1- Boyle Co. 1- Owensboro 1- Breathitt Co. 1- Danville 1- GRC. TB= 38
-
Henry Co. 40 Ludlow 0
I was just curious because Ludlow is running a new offense this year. Or you could say they brought an old offense back. I'll give HC the credit they deserve for our execution, as their defense was solid all night. We were no match for them and that's just the truth, as much as I hate to admit it. Our boys just need to forget that game and prepare for Carroll County this week.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #2)
7- Colerain 5- Holy Cross 3- Ludlow 2- Cov. Cath 1- Simon Kenton TB- Colerain
-
Henry Co. 40 Ludlow 0
Are you talking about both sidelines?
-
Henry Co. 40 Ludlow 0
Not a problem at all. Good luck to you all next week and for the season also.
-
Henry Co. 40 Ludlow 0
Henry County is a very solid football team. The Panthers were manhandled tonight, but I'm also very proud of the fact that I didn't see any quit in this team. I look for a big bounce back next week against Carroll County in the home opener.
-
Henry County/Ludlow Predictions
Henry County is definitely going to be a tough opponent. They are huge up front and return alot of players from last years 9-4 team. We look forward to the challenge and hope both teams come out injury free. I'm still going with my beloved Panthers in a close game.
-
Newport Central Catholic vs. Simon Kenton
I'm liking SK in this close game.