Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow/Carroll County

Who wins? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ludlow
      37%
      15
    • Carroll County
      62%
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Carroll County is coming off a nice win over Gallatin County and Ludlow took one on the chin at Henry County last week. I look for the Panthers of Ludlow to bounce back and even their record this week.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you just might be right P4L.

You guys are probably right. But, hey, let's play the game. Ludlow can use the practice to get ready for Bellevue.

  • Author
You guys are probably right. But, hey, let's play the game. Ludlow can use the practice to get ready for Bellevue.

 

Did I sense a little "something" in that post?

Did I sense a little "something" in that post?

 

 

Naw!! Just having a little fun. :D

  • Author
Naw!! Just having a little fun. :D

 

Good to know. I surely didn't want to offend anyone, but I'm a die hard Ludlow fan and alum. I'm thinking this should be a very entertaining game for those that attend.

You have to poll this...panthers vs. panthers. Go Panthers!!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I have to go with the Carroll Co. Boys...they looked good Friday night and are really ready for the season. Coach Weedman and his staff have done a great job with them and their performance reflects it.

 

Good Luck!

I will take Ludlow 21-18.

I have not seen Carroll play, because I left at 9:30 last friday night. How is Carroll depth?

Carroll Co. 26-14.

Carroll County 21 Ludlow 14

Ram is it possible to add a poll to this thread?

Ill go with the Carroll County Panthers! They looked good against Gallatin Co. and I believe they will be ready for Lulow.

Carroll 28

Ludlow 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.