Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions

Who will win: Ludlow or Bellevue 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win: Ludlow or Bellevue

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Ludlow Panthers pay a visit to Gilligan Stadium to take on the Bellevue Tigers. Ludlow is coming off a win against Carroll Co. while Bellevue takes to the home field for the first time this season.

 

I'll start it off with Bellevue 34 Ludlow 6

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue's running game is established and can't be stopped... I can't wait to hear that fight song... woot woot!

 

Bell-33

Ludlow-13

 

Late score by ludlow...

I'm going to go with Ludlow. Last year Bellevue beat the Panthers in their home opener. This year Ludlow will do the same. Panthers 21-14.

Tigers 28 Panthers 7 I think the Buckler and Barrett combo will overcome the Panther defense.The Tiger defense has been playing very tough.

I see the Tiger swinning this one but I see it as a close game.

 

Bellevue 13

Ludlow 8

Bellevue will win this one at home.

 

Bellevue 33

Ludlow 18

It should be a close game. If the Ludlow kids can hang in there and not get cramped up and have to be replaced throughout the game I like their chances. If they have to substitute a lot it will be difficult.

 

Ludlow 20 Bellevue 14

I think Ludlow will play the tough but Bellevue wins by 10, maybe more.

Whoever wins will secure 2nd in the district, right?

  • Author
Whoever wins will secure 2nd in the district, right?

 

Not neccessarily. If you are already conceding Beechwood as first in the district, then Bellevue, Ludlow and Dayton will all battle for second.

These teams should have no trouble with Brossart.

I look for Bellevue to win this one.

Bellevue 12

Ludlow 7

Bellevue 28

Ludlow 13

The running game of Bellevue will dominate this game. Buckler and Barrett should be able to establish themselves early and put up some pretty good numbers. I will take Bellevue in this one

 

Tigers 34

Panthers 6

  • Author
The running game of Bellevue will dominate this game. Buckler and Barrett should be able to establish themselves early and put up some pretty good numbers. I will take Bellevue in this one

 

Tigers 34

Panthers 6

 

Thats my pick!!! (post 1):fight:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.