Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow 26 Carroll County 21

Featured Replies

Final per the scoreboard.

Congrats to the Ludlow coach for his first win

I watched Ludlow play last week, and I thought that they were good.

Anybody at the game?

Congrats to Coach Hornsby. I always had a lot of respect for Coach Hornsby although he does love Louisville. Go Coach and Go Ludlow.

I watched Ludlow play last week, and I thought that they were good.

Anybody at the game?

 

It was a very good game. Both teams had opportunities and penalties hurt Carroll a couple times. They had a punt return for TD called back. Ludlow played IMO a poor first half, but was a different team in the second half and took control of the game.

Congratulations to Coach Hornsby on his first win as head coach of the Panthers. Also congrats to the kids. Get ready for a hard hitting contest next week at Bellevue to open district play.

Congrats to Coach Hornsby and the Panthers. Glad to see that my prediction was wrong.

Congrats Rick on your first vicotry, from one Colonel to another Colonel!

Ludlow running game rushed for 203 yards for the game. Carroll rushed for 38 yards. Total offensive yards: Ludlow- 330, Carroll- 196. Thats according to the paper.

Congrats to Ludlow. Sounds like a pretty good football game to have watched. Wish I could have seen this one.

Congrats to Coach Hornsby.:thumb:

Penalties, turnovers and mental mistakes killed Carroll County. Give Ludlow credit. Their running game was the difference in the game. Carroll couldn't stop it, especially in the 2nd half. But mental errors (blocking in the back 20 yards behind a punt returner) among others, is something that cannot happen. These will be corrected I'm sure.

Penalties, turnovers and mental mistakes killed Carroll County. Give Ludlow credit. Their running game was the difference in the game. Carroll couldn't stop it, especially in the 2nd half. But mental errors (blocking in the back 20 yards behind a punt returner) among others, is something that cannot happen. These will be corrected I'm sure.

 

Hang in there Panthers! Make your adjustments and bring us a win next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.