Everything posted by 3kidwill4
-
Bush League Coaching
In baseball it's not always the fastest and strongest that win, baseball is a thinking mans game. I don't see it as bush league at all.
-
Ludlow vs. Dayton predictions
Ludlow 34-6
-
Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions
I would agree, but just because he has the most heart does it make him the best running back? I would have to say Mills is the panthers best back.
-
Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions
Dead serious! Do they still have a chance FC?
-
Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions
It will have a huge impact, but I think there backup is a tenth grader. Not for sure though.
-
Cooper High
Has Ludlow hired a Baseball coach yet?
-
Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions
Ludlows QB Zach Stegemoller suffered a broken wrist yesterday in practice. Things aren't looking good for the Panthers.
-
Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions
I’ve seen Ludlow play the last two weeks and I see a lot of bright spots. Last week they held the run heavy offense of Carroll County to 38 rushing yards just a week after CC rushed for over 300 yards. So if the Panthers can go to Bellevue and stop the run like that it will be a lot closer then you think. Good luck to both teams!
-
Northern Kentucky DIII Preseason POY
This is the preseason poll, Beechwood 5th??
-
Northern Kentucky DIII Preseason POY
Yes he will put up numbers, but how many shots will he take? He gets frustrated way to easily with good defense and begins to play out of control. If he is seeing double and triple teams every game I think we will see a very frustrated Bryan.
-
Northern Kentucky DIII Preseason POY
Right now i think it's a coin toss between Romes and Flannigan. The only other player that might have a chance is Bryan but it will be tough for him with no one around him.
-
Ludlow 26 Carroll County 21
Congrats to Coach Hornsby.:thumb:
-
Ludlow 16 Gallatin County 7 Scrimmage
How about the passing game?
-
Villa Madonna 2008/2009
I think Williamson of Ludlow can give Romes competition for POY.
-
Ludlow 2008/2009
Thanks. Will they have any under class men contribute?
-
2008 Ludlow
What position do these two play?
-
Ludlow 2008/2009
Seems like Williamson has been there forever, what year is he?
-
2008 Ludlow
I hear they have some seniors coming out that might help. Can anyone confirm this?
-
Ludlow 2008/2009
Who do you think will be the top five players in the conference?
-
Villa Madonna 2008/2009
What do you mean?
-
Villa Madonna 2008/2009
Butch Cruetz.
-
Villa Madonna 2008/2009
Oh I see, thanks.
-
Villa Madonna 2008/2009
Ludlow's JV team in the last 2 years have posted records of 18 and 4, 16 and 6. Do you find that carrying over to the next level in 08/09?
-
All A Classic contenders ... 2009
Thanks! :thumb:
-
All A Classic contenders ... 2009
Who does Ludlow bring back? I thought they started mostly seniors, Anyway how good of a shot do they really have?