Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3kidwill4

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 3kidwill4

  1. In baseball it's not always the fastest and strongest that win, baseball is a thinking mans game. I don't see it as bush league at all.
  2. I would agree, but just because he has the most heart does it make him the best running back? I would have to say Mills is the panthers best back.
  3. Dead serious! Do they still have a chance FC?
  4. It will have a huge impact, but I think there backup is a tenth grader. Not for sure though.
  5. Has Ludlow hired a Baseball coach yet?
  6. Ludlows QB Zach Stegemoller suffered a broken wrist yesterday in practice. Things aren't looking good for the Panthers.
  7. I’ve seen Ludlow play the last two weeks and I see a lot of bright spots. Last week they held the run heavy offense of Carroll County to 38 rushing yards just a week after CC rushed for over 300 yards. So if the Panthers can go to Bellevue and stop the run like that it will be a lot closer then you think. Good luck to both teams!
  8. This is the preseason poll, Beechwood 5th??
  9. Yes he will put up numbers, but how many shots will he take? He gets frustrated way to easily with good defense and begins to play out of control. If he is seeing double and triple teams every game I think we will see a very frustrated Bryan.
  10. Right now i think it's a coin toss between Romes and Flannigan. The only other player that might have a chance is Bryan but it will be tough for him with no one around him.
  11. Congrats to Coach Hornsby.:thumb:
  12. I think Williamson of Ludlow can give Romes competition for POY.
  13. Thanks. Will they have any under class men contribute?
  14. What position do these two play?
  15. Seems like Williamson has been there forever, what year is he?
  16. I hear they have some seniors coming out that might help. Can anyone confirm this?
  17. Who do you think will be the top five players in the conference?
  18. Ludlow's JV team in the last 2 years have posted records of 18 and 4, 16 and 6. Do you find that carrying over to the next level in 08/09?
  19. Who does Ludlow bring back? I thought they started mostly seniors, Anyway how good of a shot do they really have?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.