Cooper High

If true Congratulations and good luck to Coach Bieger. At least he is getting hired with plenty of time to put a team together and not after the 1st of the year and given limited resources and a very incomplete schedule. Hopefully things will be done in a 1st class manner at Cooper and their baseball program will get off to a good start under Biegs direction.

What kind of program does Ludlow have? I noticed they only played 16 games last year, which seems very low to me.

Ludlow didn't make a baseball hire until January of this past year and from what I'm told the job was vacant for about 6 months. Why they waited so long only they could tell you. Little was done to support the program especially in the area of putting together a solid and complete schedule. Blame whomever you wish but you can't blame Bieger for the schedule..He will do well with the proper support from the Cooper administration.

• 4 weeks later...
Ludlow didn't make a baseball hire until January of this past year and from what I'm told the job was vacant for about 6 months. Why they waited so long only they could tell you. Little was done to support the program especially in the area of putting together a solid and complete schedule. Blame whomever you wish but you can't blame Bieger for the schedule..He will do well with the proper support from the Cooper administration.

What is Cooper's expected enrollment?

What age are you actually forced to go? Obviously according to where you live.

I'm not sure what you're asking. I know that students who are entering their senior year could stay at their old school if they wanted to. Otherwise, if you live in the Cooper district you go to Cooper.

What age are you actually forced to go? Obviously according to where you live.

This year's seniors could stay at their previous high school. That probably cuts their enrollment this year by 200+. Next year, anyone in any class in the Cooper district has to attend there.

This year's seniors could stay at their previous high school. That probably cuts their enrollment this year by 200+. Next year, anyone in any class in the Cooper district has to attend there.

Yes that was what I was asking thanks. Are Ryle's younger classes going to be cut somewhere in half or not that much?