Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper High

Featured Replies

I was at Cooper last night and the baseball field was being watered and looking good!!! I heard Coach Bieger is the one who was at St Henry and made that field what it is today. Can anyone confirm?

 

Yes he is, Coach Bieger is a freak when it comes to field work, like everything else he expects from his players, he expects a 110% commentment to field work from his players, if you play for Bieger, you better expect to get dirty.

Bob has also worked on the Reds grounds crew in the past

Bob has also worked on the Reds grounds crew in the past

 

He still does.

 

Working for the Reds is his dream job.

I am sure it will be a very nice field at Cooper High School

I was at Cooper last night and the baseball field was being watered and looking good!!! I heard Coach Bieger is the one who was at St Henry and made that field what it is today. Can anyone confirm?

 

Bieger played a big role in the development of the field, but there were many others who were involved.

 

I think Bieger was at Covington Catholic when the field was built.

 

Both he & Walt Terrell took the field to the "next level", though.

Is it true that Bieger from Ludlow has been hired as the new coach at Cooper?

 

Now all Cooper needs is to go after Ludlow's basketball coach and they will have the hat trick of Ludlow's coaches... :lol:

Now all Cooper needs is to go after Ludlow's basketball coach and they will have the hat trick of Ludlow's coaches... :lol:

 

I think they got a steal in Sullivan, they will be very very happy with him.

Congrats to Colonel Bieger. Colonel Bieger is an intense man who I respect and think will do a fine job at Cooper. Those who know the "Colonel" Bieger know he will do just fine. He was a legend at Cov Cath, and i'm sure he'll add to his legacy at Cooper.

Has Ludlow hired a Baseball coach yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.