Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow Head Coach Position

Featured Replies

Who would be the leading candidates for the job?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have any candidates at the moment. The job just opened up on Monday.

Is there any assistants that would want the job?

Is there any assistants that would want the job?

 

I believe they have all left or stepped down.

I believe they have all left or stepped down.

 

I guess that could be good for the new head coach to bring in a whole new staff. Thanks for the info.

I guess that could be good for the new head coach to bring in a whole new staff. Thanks for the info.

But it could also make it difficult to field a coaching staff. At this point in the year most coaches have their staffs in place. Unless the new coach brings in some loyal coaches it could be difficult to fill out the assistant coaches positions. How many paid assistant coaches does Ludlow traditional have?

I believe they have all left or stepped down.

 

Where did you get that info?

Is Logan still going to be coaching at Ludlow? He was a young firey coach that connected well with the kids.

I've "heard" that Ludlow foorball is struggling again. This will probably make it even tougher to get the coach they need.

I'm not sure what you've "heard", but Ludlow will be fine. Yes, we struggle to get kids and keep them here. We struggle every year in that regard and that is nothing new. But in the end we will put a quality football team on the field and compete each and every Friday night during the season.

Ludlow will struggle this upcoming year. They don't have very many kids and not many of the returners have any size. I believe this will cause them to miss out on hiring a coach that has a good reputation. I see Ludlow being possibley worse off than last year.

Is Logan still going to be coaching at Ludlow? He was a young firey coach that connected well with the kids.

 

:confused:Didn't he just graduate like 4 years ago?

:confused:Didn't he just graduate like 4 years ago?

 

Yes he did graduate not too long ago. He was very good with the players and they liked him alot. Whether or not he will return remains to be seen. My guess is that it will depend on the new coach as well as Jordan's schedule.

I have talked with Jordan a couple of times over the past few months and he said he would return as long as the new coach hired him back. What is going on with the other Ludlow assistants?

I'm not sure about all the others. I know that 1 of them is going to Cooper with Borchers. My guess would be that the others will wait to see what the new coach is looking for and if they're needed. There are some quality assistant coaches on board and I would hope that they would be retained.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.