Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Future coaching greats

Featured Replies

Who are the best young head/assistant coaches in the state?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Butler is a Freshman coach at Mason County and needs to be stongly considered for a head coaching job! His players play hard for him and he is a great motivator and student of the game. I would definately want my daughters to play for a coach like Coach Butler.

I will agree. Coach Butler has done alot over the last few years, with very little. Most of the girls that Coach Butler has had to coach, are those that did not play at the Varisty or JV levels. He has done an outstanding job. I believe Coach Kelsch is ready for a coaching job as well. I believe given the right opportunity he can turn a program into a regional contender. There are ALOT of coaches that go unnoticed. Many of the coaches who give their time for weekend AAU tournaments and pee wee leagues are the ones who make Varsity head coaches lives so much easier.

Scott Collins at Pendleton should be right there with the two mentioned.

 

Very knowledgeable, great relationship with the players and loads or experience.

 

I would easily let my daughter play for him.:D

Scott Collins at Pendleton should be right there with the two mentioned.

 

Very knowledgeable, great relationship with the players and loads or experience.

 

I would easily let my daughter play for him.:D

 

:lol::thumb:

Whitney Lee at Montgomery Co. is going to make a great coach in the years to come.

Whitney Lee at Montgomery Co. is going to make a great coach in the years to come.

 

I think so too! I have had the opportunity to talk with her on more than one occassion and she is definitely at student of the game!

Cant agree more I have had 2 daugters play for coach Collins and both had great repore with coach great teacher of the game and knows how to win great records at the jv level .

Well if you look at my name on here, I think I fit in perfectly with the title of this thread. Even though I wont be coaching basketball lol. So thanks for making a thread about me! :D

I have watched Coach Collins from Pendelton a few times and you can tell he really enjoys coaching and teaching his players about the game.

I have to throw some love to Aaron Stamm at Ludlow. He has done a tremendous job.

Scott Tackett has a 9-1 record as interim coach at Rowan this year.

They need to remove the "interim" title away from Coach Tackett and make him the official head coach of the Lady Vikings. That guy has the girls in green rolling, brings great passion to the sidelines along with discipline and hard nose play. Great qualities to have and run a program. Wake up Rowan County and don't let this one slip away.

I think Steve Helton does a great job at Scott Co. He coaches with alot of passion. He's relatively young and should have many good years ahead of him.

I think Steve Helton does a great job at Scott Co. He coaches with alot of passion. He's relatively young and should have many good years ahead of him.

 

He does get a lot out of his players. I have to agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.