Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th Annual All BLUEGRASSPREPS.com Team

Featured Replies

OFFENSE

 

QB - Corey Robinson, Lone Oak

RB - Deuce Finch, Saint Xavier

RB - Tim Phillips, Trinity

WR - Aaron Boyd, Henry Clay

WR - John Cole, Somerset

TE - Ryan Wallace, Bowling Green

OL - Zach Rinestine, Fort Campbell

OL - Andy Schulte, Covington Catholic

OL - Samuel Simpson, Henry Clay

OL - Dave Ulinski, Manual

OL - Brad Wright, Apollo

K - Jake Stephens, Lafayette

 

 

DEFENSE

 

DL - Mister Cobble, Central

DL - Dexter Heyman, Male

DL - Sam Robey, Trinity

DL - Matt Smith, Saint Xavier

LB - Nick Heuser, Saint Xavier

LB - Blake Roberts, Owensboro

LB - Luke Stein, Highlands

LB - Jordan Whiting, Trinity

DB - Steven Ferguson, Eastern

DB - E.J. Fields, Frankfort

DB - Winston Guy, Lexington Catholic

P - Jason Nicholson, Paul Dunbar

 

 

ATHLETES

 

ATH - Wylie Brace, Mason County

ATH - Jared Carpenter, Bowling Green

ATH - Clay Cecil, Highlands

ATH - Dexter Durrante, Fort Campbell

ATH - Cory Farris, Boone County

ATH - Justin Green, Male

ATH - Dustin May, Belfry

ATH - D.L. Moore, Bowling Green

ATH - Tyler Olinger, Hazard

ATH - Matt Thomas, Ashland

ATH - Alan Williams, Marshall County

ATH - Dae'Ron Williams, Fulton City

 

 

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Corey Robinson, Lone Oak

COACH OF THE YEAR: Shawn Berner, Fort Campbell

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main thought is with six classes and as big as HS football in KY has become there should be at least a 1st and 2nd team, plus athletes.

My main thought is with six classes and as big as HS football in KY has become there should be at least a 1st and 2nd team, plus athletes.

 

All I can say is you may not appreciate how much work goes into the All BGP Team. If we expanded the team the task would be overwhelming.

My main thought is with six classes and as big as HS football in KY has become there should be at least a 1st and 2nd team, plus athletes.

 

The number of teams and players didn't change...

I can't argue with any of the selections, they are basically the "who's who" of Kentucky, but I was surprised that Grimm from Johnson Central was not named as an "Athlete". Not that I have a dog in the fight, but I did expect him to be there.

 

I would like to have seen Britt from Lewis Co on as a WR, or Athlete, with 99 receptions, pretty impressive.

 

Again, I can not argue against any of these, they are great players and deserve their place.

All I can say is you may not appreciate how much work goes into the All BGP Team. If we expanded the team the task would be overwhelming.

 

And, I think all the participants for the time and effort they put in to making the list, the best that it can be. Great job.

12 extra spots for athletes, how about a few for overlooked lineman? Or like someone said before a second team.

  • Author
I can't argue with any of the selections, they are basically the "who's who" of Kentucky, but I was surprised that Grimm from Johnson Central was not named as an "Athlete". Not that I have a dog in the fight, but I did expect him to be there.

 

I think the same can be said about Israel(sp) of Lex Cath .

Can somebody tell me more about Dae'Ron Williams?

Great job on the selections and congratulations to all of the young men that were honored.

Solid job! I agree with the oldontechnique about the linemen...but there is no real stat to base the picks upon. The true unsung heroes of football!

I think the same can be said about Israel(sp) of Lex Cath .

 

I have not seen him play, but what I have heard he was very good. Again judging by what has been said about him, I expected him on there as well.

 

But, I know there is not room for every good player. I don't think I would want the task of trying to narrow the field down to the final cut.

How many Jr's on the team???

I can't help but feel that Corey Robinson is grossly over rated.

 

Granted I only saw him play once but he was so out of sync in that game that it really made me believe that his numbers were due as much to inferior competition as to his talent.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.