Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New coach at Scott High?

Featured Replies

I heard a rumor today that a new coach was hired at Scott. Any truth to this? I didn't even think the 30 days posting window was done yet let alone any interviews.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor today that a new coach was hired at Scott. Any truth to this? I didn't even think the 30 days posting window was done yet let alone any interviews.

 

I hear that Bobby Petrino is available now!!! :eek:

Coaching jobs don't have to be posted for 30 days - only teaching jobs have to be posted for 30 days.

I hear conflicting things. Supposedly, they haven't even started interviewing yet, and there is another person going around telling people that the job is his...

  • Author
I hear conflicting things. Supposedly, they haven't even started interviewing yet, and there is another person going around telling people that the job is his...

Think I may have heard the same thing. Seems he even told the players at the middle school were is/was coaching that he's the new coach:confused:

I heard it was a guy that was an assistant at Bellevue that teaches out at Scott...I think the name was Simmins or Simms?

According to the AD they have not even started the interviewing unless they are just saying that which really wouldnt suprise me any.

Think I may have heard the same thing. Seems he even told the players at the middle school were is/was coaching that he's the new coach:confused:

 

Lets hope Scott does not hire him as the head coach that would really be a bad move on the thier part. They need to hire a former head coach at the high school level or a real good assistant from another school.

Scott definately doesn't need an assistant from Bellevue to be its new head coach. Like I said before they better make a big splash with this Coach. It all starts at the Junior High level they need the kids to come to Scott that are supposed to period.

Not that I care, but I have to ask. Why couldn't an assistant at Bellevue be a good choice to be the head coach at Scott?

  • Author
Lets hope Scott does not hire him as the head coach that would really be a bad move on the thier part. They need to hire a former head coach at the high school level or a real good assistant from another school.

maybe someone with high school experience and not a middle school "championship" ring:p

  • Author
I heard it was a guy that was an assistant at Bellevue that teaches out at Scott...I think the name was Simmins or Simms?
Phil?
  • Author
I heard it was a guy that was an assistant at Bellevue that teaches out at Scott...I think the name was Simmins or Simms?

Is this the same person who used to keep stats for Scott

? Who left one game because it was raining? Boy I hope not

Guys let's nip it in the bud now. I have talked to a very reliable source close to the situation and no Coach has been hired. The committee hasn't even been formed yet to go over the applications and no interviews haven't been given. The reason I meant no Bellevue Coach was I think we need someone with head coaching experience not to slight the Assistant from Bellevue I just worded it wrong. In closing I would not look for a new coach to be hired at Scott until sometime in Jan.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.