Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. What do you need to be impressed? Great Basketball all tourney
  2. Shelby is by far the most talented team in this match up.........Better coaching and more discipline won this game
  3. What brainchild scheduled this game?
  4. I talked to a guy that is very close to the team(statkeeper) before this game and he was definitely looking ahead to Shelby county.( which also went down early) IMO S laurel overlooked this team and graves took a very well designed game plan and pulled off one of the biggest, most disciplined upsets of the whole tourney.
  5. All of them..... Better performance than the team
  6. IMO there is no comparison..... It's slaughter hands down. Walt Allen is a very nice player and its hard to make comparisons between different positions but Allen looked very common at times during the state tourney and the three other games I watched him play, Slaughter is the real deal and has been by far the best player in all of the 7 or 8 games I watched him play this year. Mr. Basketball goes to Slaughter
  7. Did you set at the door with your little clicker and count everybody's fans?
  8. Where are you getting your facts and figures about Simon bringing the second largest crowd. I agree they have a very nice team and had a very good run, but I think your off your rocker about the crowd situation. The first night simon played, They barely brought anybody. I've seen Eminence bring bigger crowds than that on a wednsday night game. For those of you new to the eighth region that is definately a insult. They bring about 15-20 every game.:madman:
  9. So much for the Kentucky Supreme court......Hopefully we've heard the last from this referee debacle......but I would say it will come up again Congrats J-town
  10. HE must be the kind of ref that thinks that people in the stands paid their five bucks to see him...Those are the refs that ruin high school basketball
  11. I also saw that kid? What was he doing? He really hurt Simon from the bench. Cheerleader:jump:
  12. Other than the locker room situation, I see no problem with the way the tourney is setup. Parking is a problem at most places so that is something that can be expected. The best team wins regardless of where you play especially on a neutral court. What is the problem? Pay for gas, watch the game, end of story.
  13. What was wrong with the way Henry ran the tourney?
  14. Boy you N. Kentucky fans are real homers.( and I'm not saying thats a bad thing) I sometimes wish that we could find some of that here at home. Congrats SK for a great year.
  15. Have you seen Shelby play? I've seen all three of these teams play(Shelby, Scott co, and Madison central) and I like Shelby against all of them. Also as a side note, since I'm from the eighth region, any time Scott County go's down is a good day for me. :thumb:
  16. Is this what high school basketball has become? A real shame. It will take away from the winners great accomplishment and people won't remember the game for what the players and coaches accomplished but for what the legal system accomplished.
  17. I wasn't directing the wade bashing at you or any Simon fan...... in another thread there were several wade bashers saying he didn't make a difference in Shelby's record. I disagree totally. It is very nice to know that when your guarding a good and quick player like Hester, that if he beats you there is a human eraser behind you at all times. I like Shelby's chances at the state if they can set down in the half court and run an offense. I think there will be a couple of teams that can take away the one on one mentality of Shelby
  18. Congrats Boyle.....went against them in the summer.....nice team
  19. I'll be there.....rooting for The SC rockets even though I have a strong hatred for them
  20. What were hester's final stats? He was a non-factor till late in the game IMO. People who have been bashing wade on this site are out of their minds. He totally dominated the game defensively. He's a game changer. A couple of his blocks were sportscenter quality.
  21. I sat right next to Simon Kenton's student section, and believe me they are not innocent in this debacle. I saw several bottles fly through the air as Shelby players taunted the student section. There is no excuse for any of this behavior but saying simon fan's had no part in the fiasco is just a ridiculous comment.
  22. I agree....Generally they are very good defensively but they tried so hard to take hester away, they let other people get easy buckets.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.