East - West Game

I don't want to watch some all-star game in between two great sessions of the state tourney.

In my opinion, you missed the best game of the day....For some reason or another this years Semi's and Finals bored me to sleep, and I have been watching the State Tourney since 1984. The All-Star game added a little excitement to the day I thought.:thumb:

I would have to disagree on the West MVP. Slaughter is great, but the kid from John Hardin deserved the MVP from the West.

He would be my very close 2nd. The deciding factor for Slaughter was how easy he made it look and how he passed the ball eventhough he could score at will. He matched Antonia for a while then Slaughter seemed to ease up a little when the score got 10+. The kid from John Hardin did play exceptionally well and got on a roll once or twice.

The first team that Antonio was on was a close game but seemed like to me that when he went out and most the time (esp. early) Slaughter's turn was ready and he came in and pushed the lead up each time.

In my opinion, you missed the best game of the day....For some reason or another this years Semi's and Finals bored me to sleep, and I have been watching the State Tourney since 1984. The All-Star game added a little excitement to the day I thought.:thumb:

I agree, I havent been there that long but it was the poorest state tournament I've been to in 10 years. I didnt want to sit still for the entire game except one or 2 of them(maybe it all the icecream I eat). As many as i eat i dont think anyone could sit still.:banana: :jump:

:thumb:

I agree, I havent been there that long but it was the poorest state tournament I've been to in 10 years. I didnt want to sit still for the entire game except one or 2 of them(maybe it all the icecream I eat). As many as i eat i dont think anyone could sit still.:banana: :jump:

:thumb: The ice cream is pretty darnn good..:ylsuper: