Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East - West Game

Featured Replies

Anyone have any info on the game ? I think it was supposed to be played today.

I believe the game is today at 3 at Transy. Dont hold me to that though.

What brainchild scheduled this game?

 

I thought it was a perfectly good idea....Great plan to burn some wasted time in the middle of the day between semi's and finals..

There was also a nice crowd at the game.

I think it was a great idea to have the East/West Game in between the semi-finals & finals of the state tourney! how about trying to play it in Rupp next year!

The West won 113-99 and Antonio Owens of Boyd County was the MVP with 25 points

I would have definitely went to the game if lets say it was scheduled after the state tourney.......I don't want to watch some all-star game in between two great sessions of the state tourney.

I would have definitely went to the game if lets say it was scheduled after the state tourney.......I don't want to watch some all-star game in between two great sessions of the state tourney.

 

 

Why not?

The West won 113-99 and Antonio Owens of Boyd County was the MVP with 25 points

 

There was a MVP named from both teams. Slaughter recieved the other. Both talents were in a game by themselfs.

There was a MVP named from both teams. Slaughter recieved the other. Both talents were in a game by themselfs.

 

I would have to disagree on the West MVP. Slaughter is great, but the kid from John Hardin deserved the MVP from the West.

I don't want to watch some all-star game in between two great sessions of the state tourney.

 

In my opinion, you missed the best game of the day....For some reason or another this years Semi's and Finals bored me to sleep, and I have been watching the State Tourney since 1984. The All-Star game added a little excitement to the day I thought.:thumb:

I would have to disagree on the West MVP. Slaughter is great, but the kid from John Hardin deserved the MVP from the West.

 

 

He would be my very close 2nd. The deciding factor for Slaughter was how easy he made it look and how he passed the ball eventhough he could score at will. He matched Antonia for a while then Slaughter seemed to ease up a little when the score got 10+. The kid from John Hardin did play exceptionally well and got on a roll once or twice.

The first team that Antonio was on was a close game but seemed like to me that when he went out and most the time (esp. early) Slaughter's turn was ready and he came in and pushed the lead up each time.

In my opinion, you missed the best game of the day....For some reason or another this years Semi's and Finals bored me to sleep, and I have been watching the State Tourney since 1984. The All-Star game added a little excitement to the day I thought.:thumb:

 

 

I agree, I havent been there that long but it was the poorest state tournament I've been to in 10 years. I didnt want to sit still for the entire game except one or 2 of them(maybe it all the icecream I eat). As many as i eat i dont think anyone could sit still.:banana: :jump:

:thumb:

I agree, I havent been there that long but it was the poorest state tournament I've been to in 10 years. I didnt want to sit still for the entire game except one or 2 of them(maybe it all the icecream I eat). As many as i eat i dont think anyone could sit still.:banana: :jump:

 

:thumb: The ice cream is pretty darnn good..:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.