Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 63 Oldham 55

Featured Replies

Picked this up on the scoreboard. Anyone with details?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up on the scoreboard. Anyone with details?

Just got in, SK played pretty well, kinda let up in the second half. Hurd for SK had a great game, lots of points in the paint. First time at the 8th region tourney. Nice gym,good food, and the big thing is a trip to the finals!

Just got in, SK played pretty well, kinda let up in the second half. Hurd for SK had a great game, lots of points in the paint. First time at the 8th region tourney. Nice gym,good food, and the big thing is a trip to the finals!

where they will be playing???

Congrats to Coach Steiner and the boys!!!!!!!

where they will be playing???

Henry Co., tomorrow at 7, long drive down I-71!

Awesome news, I've been avoiding the site here at work, sort of nervous about the outcome but I'll get to see my Neers at least one more time before season's end. Congrats and good luck tomorrow night.

Its just funny listening to all the Pioneer fans on the unknown of the big tobacco barn in Henry Co. Now you know what it feels like in other parts of the state its alot different at Henry co.. The good thing is when you win a region you get more time to blow yours horns longer on your way home.

Thats one heck of a trip for SK. I can remember when I hated that trip before they widened the road to Henry Co from Shelby. Great job by the new kids on the block. There was no doubt that SK deserves to be there and now they can be there every year and have a chance to compete for 8th region title. Its different than the 9th because of the parity. Since you and Shelby have the largest two schools and the only two 4A teams in the region. The 8th region teams hates the big school. The small schools stick together when it comes to giving out the awards. You will notice the snubbing by everyone over there if you keep winning and the Pioneers will. I think that Shelby will win because they have the better team. They are beatable and the Pioneers would have to really rebound well to pull the upset. Shelby 66 SK 57

  • Author
Great job, Neers. Good luck vs. Shelby.

:thumb:

 

Go Neers! The more Northern Kentucky teams in the Sweet 16, the better.

History is not on the Pioneers' side. Since 1974 (that would be the last 31 regionals) Oldham Co., Scott Co., and Shelby Co./Shelbyville have won 28 times. The exceptions being Grant Co.(1979), Anderson Co.(1997), and Bullitt East(2005).

Its just funny listening to all the Pioneer fans on the unknown of the big tobacco barn in Henry Co. Now you know what it feels like in other parts of the state its alot different at Henry co.. The good thing is when you win a region you get more time to blow yours horns longer on your way home.

Thats one heck of a trip for SK. I can remember when I hated that trip before they widened the road to Henry Co from Shelby. Great job by the new kids on the block. There was no doubt that SK deserves to be there and now they can be there every year and have a chance to compete for 8th region title. Its different than the 9th because of the parity. Since you and Shelby have the largest two schools and the only two 4A teams in the region. The 8th region teams hates the big school. The small schools stick together when it comes to giving out the awards. You will notice the snubbing by everyone over there if you keep winning and the Pioneers will. I think that Shelby will win because they have the better team. They are beatable and the Pioneers would have to really rebound well to pull the upset. Shelby 66 SK 57

Great post! I had a great experience in the tobacco barn!

I'll be in the barn tomorrow with my tobacco.

History is not on the Pioneers' side. Since 1974 (that would be the last 31 regionals) Oldham Co., Scott Co., and Shelby Co./Shelbyville have won 28 times. The exceptions being Grant Co.(1979), Anderson Co.(1997), and Bullitt East(2005).

 

But we've never lost a game in the 8th region tournament.:thumb:

History is not on the Pioneers' side. Since 1974 (that would be the last 31 regionals) Oldham Co., Scott Co., and Shelby Co./Shelbyville have won 28 times. The exceptions being Grant Co.(1979), Anderson Co.(1997), and Bullitt East(2005).

Take it easy Knife! I seen Shelby Co. play. You don't have to scare me anymore!:scared:

I just got back as well!! I am impressed with the way that SK is playing!! Mike Hester is playing well right now. He isn't getting flustered and is letting the game come to him! I watched Shelby for the first time tonight and I think SK will do just fine. Shelby will have to come out and beat these Pioneers. I also know what happened in the 10th . Pendleton was a foregone conclusion as well right?? I noticed that Shelby has a huge following and that their shirts say follow us to Rupp and Diddle Arenas. I hope SK Boys and Girls teams make those shirts a White Elephant Item!!:thumb:

 

I hope the "Superfans" come out in force tommorrow and support these Pioneers!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.