Best player on each sweet 16 team you saw this week?

I am asking who you think was the best player on each team you saw at Rupp this week... There were many players that were pumped up and lived up to my expectations, but there were many that just didn't cut it as far as being what they were supposed to be... but some players were much better than advertised...

So for all the BGPer's at Rupp this week, who was the best player on each team that you saw?

I'll give a few to start with and then add more later...

Shelby Co.- Slaughter was everthing I expected and more... the best player I've seen at state since Lofton most likely...

Mason- It was very obvious to me that Micah Turner was the straw that stirs the drink... you could see Miller's talent, but Turner was who they went to when they needed a bucket... He was very under rated IMO...

I'll give a few more later...

I saw some good high schools players but not many D1 players. Slaughter will make it but most others will be small college players. Nothing wrong with that though.............

SL- Proffitt from SL is without question their best player and leader. Walt Allen was a disappointment in my mind.

Graves- Cavette was very good player and unlike a lot of the sweet 16's best I hadn't heard anything about him. King in my mind made them go tho...

Coleman would fit into that category too... from J'town.

He looked really good also, the only problem with me not seeing him before the Apollo game, i cant tell if he is that dominant against another big man, bc Apollo didn't really have anyone to match up with him.

PRP - Crutcher (#34, I think): Big, strong, has good range and handles the ball well. The only downfall was bad sportsmanship for him and his team. Come to think of it, I didn't see any good sportsmanship all weekend. That is sad.

I was very disappointed with Darius Miller. I think he is a very overrated player. He tryed to force way to much, and wasnt taking care of the ball when he was out on the floor.

I have stated all year that Mika Turner was the heart and soul of the Mason team...so glad to see he made All tourney.