Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. I don't want to start any rumors, but somebody told me at Sports of all sorts that holmes head coach is the front runner.
  2. Did anybody attend the Cov Cath Tourney at Sports of all sorts? I was just wondering how some of the local teams looked? Does anybody know who won the tourney?
  3. This was a very uneventful all star game. Some nice players, but not very entertaining.
  4. Not exactly sure, but I think coaches vote on the players.
  5. True, but if you don't think he was a major factor in that basketball game, you obviously know nothing about the game of basketball
  6. I saw wade helping with a children's summer camp at Shelby the first week of June. Therefore I assume he is still with the team.
  7. Did you watch the region tourney.....He put the fear of god into all players wearing a Simon jersey. He blocked 5 or 6 shots clean and goal tended about the same. I think the rockets know exactly what they have in Wade...An intimidator on D and probably a much more consistent scorer this year.
  8. But Wouldn't you say that the reason that they didn't dominate in the paint was their inability to run a set offense because of slaughter's and White's tendencies( or Mike Clark's coaching style) of constantly wanting to go to a 1-4 flat and beat their man off of the dribble. You put those kids in a situation where they touch the ball alot on the post and they will own the paint. That being said I don't know if the coaching staff at Shelby will change their philosophy(and to me that is sad because I think they should won the entire tourney last year)
  9. I just get that impression from most Sk fans, It just always seems that they don't want to give other teams their due but are very quick to rub your nose in their own superiority. Most of that impression comes from this website where a good size group of Sk fans blasted Henry County and the 8th region tourney because it didn't live up to the Mecca-like conditions of the Ninth.
  10. Simon has a very nice team but I think alot of SK fans anticipate a cake walk......There are 4 or 5 teams that have enough talent to knock off the mythical giant known as Simon Kenton.
  11. The board at western hills said Shelby valley beat PRP
  12. I agree, but Happy will not bite the hand that feeds him. He gets to use all of their facilities for free, so I would say Scott can do whatever they want. It's not right but what are you going to do except flex your economic muscle and not attend georgetown camp next year. Which is what we decided to do this year.
  13. I've scouted a bunch and I've never saw a coach, not involved in the game, taping the game in Kentucky but then again i've never even thought to look for that.
  14. Gallatin over beth haven by 5 Gallatin over St Francis by 53
  15. back to reality for NCH, no more big scale tourney's and huge paychecks that accompany two superstars
  16. And boy has he reloaded.... Look for them for years to come.. They have great young talent.
  17. Bret Miller isn't the best player on his team
  18. I have to disagree with you...... I had no alligiences with any of these teams and I had a great time at the games. It is good to see people follow a game plan to a tee and beat a better team.
  19. You really hit the nail on the head. Great post
  20. I stood next to allen at the holiday inn 6'7".......Wow i'd like to have these guys estimate my bank account
  21. High School basketball doesn't need a shot clock. Watching teams like Graves run time off of the clock in 4 or 5 minute clips is great. The way the game is set up now you reward a team for being disciplined and well coached. It might not be the most exciting game to watch but it allows teams and coaches to use their heads and stay close to more athletic and talented teams.
  22. I would have definitely went to the game if lets say it was scheduled after the state tourney.......I don't want to watch some all-star game in between two great sessions of the state tourney.
  23. I disagree with Clark getting coach of the year at shelby.......They have Division two talent( maybe a slight exaggeration but not really) and got beat by inferior teams..... They had a nice run but I questioned several of his moves at the State Tourney. I also know that these awards were decided on before the tourney but they made several decisions that baffled me continuously throughout the year

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.