Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Niemi at Ryle is resigning

Featured Replies

A good source says that Nate Niemi at Ryle is resigning to seek an assistant principal position.

Paging Terry Trame. Paging Mr. Trame .

Did T Trame coach the ladies this season?

Yes, I think Terry Trame was the head coach for the Lady Raiders this season.

 

I wonder if Niemi truly resigned or was forced out in a way?

I don't want to start any rumors, but somebody told me at Sports of all sorts that holmes head coach is the front runner.

I don't want to start any rumors, but somebody told me at Sports of all sorts that holmes head coach is the front runner.

I think you just started a rumor.:sssh:

I think you just started a rumor.:sssh:

I don't Know how valid the source is but I just thought I would throw it out there and see if anybody else had heard this.

Seems like they should have the resources, I see no reason for them not to be a player for the region every season but they've been so so outside of the JD/Feagan years.

Seems like they should have the resources, I see no reason for them not to be a player for the region every season but they've been so so outside of the JD/Feagan years.

 

Ryle will not be a contender this year for the 9th region. They will be lucky to make it to .500.

Just curious, did a Ryle AP become new principal?

I don't Know how valid the source is but I just thought I would throw it out there and see if anybody else had heard this.

 

While Henley lives out in the Union area, I dont think he is interested in that job, especially with the talent he has up and coming at Holmes right now. Coach henley isn't leaving Holmes any time soon.

While Henley lives out in the Union area, I dont think he is interested in that job, especially with the talent he has up and coming at Holmes right now. Coach henley isn't leaving Holmes any time soon.

That's kinda of my opinion on the subject, I was just wondering if anybody else had heard about anything with Henley and Ryle.

Yes, I think Terry Trame was the head coach for the Lady Raiders this season.

 

I wonder if Niemi truly resigned or was forced out in a way?

If I had to guess I'd say he was forced out in a way.

That's kinda of my opinion on the subject, I was just wondering if anybody else had heard about anything with Henley and Ryle.

 

I've spoken to a few people in the Holmes system and as far as I know and they know, Henley is happy with the position he has as far as education goes and I just don't think he would leave right now when they have so much coming up through the classes of 07, 08, and 09.

I've spoken to a few people in the Holmes system and as far as I know and they know, Henley is happy with the position he has as far as education goes and I just don't think he would leave right now when they have so much coming up through the classes of 07, 08, and 09.

 

You may ultimately be correct. However, "being happy" with your current job rarely precludes one from taking another job. There are tangible and intangible factors that go into any and all decisions.

 

I would guess if Coach Henley has any interest then his returning team will have little weight in a long-term career move.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.