Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

O.J. Mayo suspended!

Featured Replies

Don't have a link yet, but read it on another board that Mayo was suspended from NCH for 180 days and will possibly transfer to Oak Hill next year.

 

Side note, Mayo and Walker are no longer on the same AAU team....

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like OJ's head is becoming too big.

Side note, Mayo and Walker are no longer on the same AAU team....

Yes, in fact, they are. Mayo played one Tournament with another team, but has said D1 Greyhounds is still his team...

What has happened to that very nice young man that I watched at Rose Hill?

Yes, in fact, they are. Mayo played one Tournament with another team, but has said D1 Greyhounds is still his team...

 

:thumb: I was just about to say that, but you beat me to it! :p

From the basketball team right I'm guessing...

I find it rather ironic that this thread is in the College Sports section

 

Woody Jr

  • Author
Yes, in fact, they are. Mayo played one Tournament with another team, but has said D1 Greyhounds is still his team...

 

 

Just goes to show how reliable the other internet boards really are.:lol:

I find it rather ironic that this thread is in the College Sports section

 

Woody Jr

 

Haha, good point.

What has happened to that very nice young man that I watched at Rose Hill?

I could comment on when he was at Rose Hill well enough but bgp rules pevent talking about a high school kid. Key word is High School, what is this thread doing in college sports?

I knew he'd make his way to Oak Hills, didn't think it was cause he would get in trouble though.

The Oak Hill move is soon...

What has happened to that very nice young man that I watched at Rose Hill?

That's what happens when adults kiss the rear of a high school kid. Kids who think they can do whatever the Hedoublehockeysticks they want, usually do.

Does Oak Hill not worry about personality problems? Wouldn't it look bad that they're taking a kid that just got suspended for 180 days? Regardless of his talent...you gotta have some standards.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.