Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. probably a good thing for trimble....It will give jennings more time to rest his hip
  2. Even if they are overlooking them they will destroy the demons
  3. They have my respect after watching that game.....and to tell you the truth they had it before that game.
  4. I agree it will be tough to beat Owen.....Nobody is looking past that game
  5. Anything is posssible......
  6. Wow, I feel sorry for the demons. They are going to finish with a big goose egg
  7. He's relatively fast but very very crafty. He can get his shot off from anywhere and consistently hit them.
  8. Travis Ford didn't have d-1 size either and he played his way into a rotation. I have also seen several players of the same stature come and go at schools like EKU that didn't have his talent level.
  9. Maybe you guys are just over estimating your talent as of this point. I don't want to bash your athletes, but if you go down the line in boys basketball most of them wouldn't even play varsity at other schools in the district. With the exeception of a few most would be on the JV team at other schools.. Talent at class A schools is cyclical, It will come back around.
  10. It was just a scrimmage game, between the two schools. It was held at LCA, Gallatin ended up winning all three games(F, JV,V) But it was a close game throughout.
  11. I already miss it, I need to find a distributer.
  12. Maybe I was a little tough on him. He had a very nice game and deserved to be on the all tourney team.
  13. Hendricks gets the most out of what he has.....But QUITE FRANKLY He is a garbage man. He works hard to get what he gets, but he will not be a gamechanger ever unless your talking about aginst supbar teams.....No offense tru blue and gold.
  14. I loved the warrior dome........Don't hate because of the "shasta" in the hospitality room.
  15. 2 months ago I would have agreed.....But evidently me and spilly have formed an alliance. Bluegraspreps BEWARE!!!!!!
  16. No doubt, D1 small. He's a bad man!!!! .
  17. I'm not saying I love blind draws, I'm just saying that if the district has a blind draw...Then stop crying and take control of your own destiny. Beat a good team and then you can say you earned your way into the region. Beat who is in front of you. Then you earned it.
  18. Referee's had no impact on the outcome of this shellacking. Good job cats
  19. Alright Spilly....I never thought you would see the light. We are a small school and need all the support we can get. We even take disgruntled converts. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
  20. I understand your frustration totally. But as long as they draw you have to beat whoever is put in front of you.
  21. Sounds good Spilly....Good luck

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.