Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co 56 Williamstown 50

Featured Replies

The Raiders win their Homecoming game.

 

Leading scorers for the Raiders:

Matt Jennings 13

Ross Ward 12

Miguel Maldonado 9

Michael Snell 9

 

Leading scores for the Demons:

Jacob Cheeseman 15

Pat Gatewood 10

Clyde Caldwell 8

Wow, I feel sorry for the demons. They are going to finish with a big goose egg

Should this game have been this close?

  • Author
Should this game have been this close?

 

Probably not. Trimble won by 19 @Wmtown. However, the Raiders were out of school Thursday and Friday and it was homecoming. Those could possibly have been factors.

Who does Williamstown have left on the schedule is there a shot at a win at all the rest of the season.

Who does Williamstown have left on the schedule is there a shot at a win at all the rest of the season.

Feb 6-@Owen County

Feb 9-Walton-Verona

Feb 10-Pendleton County

Feb 13-@Gallatin County

Feb 17-Bracken County

Feb 20-@Carroll County

Feb 23-Henry County

Feb 6-@Owen County

Feb 9-Walton-Verona

Feb 10-Pendleton County

Feb 13-@Gallatin County

Feb 17-Bracken County

Feb 20-@Carroll County

Feb 23-Henry County

Ouch does not look good. Plus they will be getting SK in districts first round.

  • Author

I don't know much about Bracken and Pendleton, but they could possibly squeak out a win at Carroll if the Panthers have a subpar game.

I don't know much about Bracken and Pendleton, but they could possibly squeak out a win at Carroll if the Panthers have a subpar game.

I know Pendleton did beat Brossart and we all know what they just did.

I don't know much about Bracken and Pendleton, but they could possibly squeak out a win at Carroll if the Panthers have a subpar game.

 

I agree. Carroll looks like the only winnable game for the Demons, if u wanna call that winnable.

I agree. Carroll looks like the only winnable game for the Demons, if u wanna call that winnable.

Unless someone lights a fire under the Polar Bears the Demons could have a shot at winning that game.

  • Author
I know Pendleton did beat Brossart and we all know what they just did.

 

Thanks...I guess that I easily could have looked it up on KHSAA...glad that you did it for me!:thumb:

  • Author
I agree. Carroll looks like the only winnable game for the Demons, if u wanna call that winnable.

 

Maybe we won't call it winnable, but best remaining chance for a win.:thumb:

Maybe we won't call it winnable, but best remaining chance for a win.:thumb:

 

Nice call. Lets just all say it doesnt look too good for the Orange and black.

  • Author
Nice call. Lets just all say it doesnt look too good for the Orange and black.

 

Very true. I don't envy the Demons.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.