Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 63 Carroll Co. 40

Featured Replies

Just got the call from Eminence. Gallatin & Owen in the finals

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good played, good coached, and good officiated game. The defense won this one. Good win Cats, keep up the good work.

Perkins and Edmondson led Gallatin with 18 and 16 points respectively. Looks to be a great game tomorrow. Hopefully, the Cats can make another trip to Richmond.:thumb:

Good win cats! Those boys get better and better every game they play!

Good played, good coached, and good officiated game. The defense won this one. Good win Cats, keep up the good work.

 

I agree with the first two, but good officiating? That is definitely a question mark. From where I was sitting it seemed to me the officials looked a little sided with the Wildcats. At one point in time Carroll had 10+ fouls and Gallatin had 4. We all knew it was going to be physical and each team did play physical. But all in all, good game by the Wildcats and look forward to seeing the outcome of tomorrows championship game.

Wow imagine that, Gallatin wins and someone has to blame it on officials, get over it, that doesnt work everytime. Carroll was outplyed, and outcoached. Nice win cats!

I agree with the first two, but good officiating? That is definitely a question mark. From where I was sitting it seemed to me the officials looked a little sided with the Wildcats. At one point in time Carroll had 10+ fouls and Gallatin had 4. We all knew it was going to be physical and each team did play physical. But all in all, good game by the Wildcats and look forward to seeing the outcome of tomorrows championship game.

You saw a different game than I did

I never understand why people think that in order for officiating to be fair that the fouls must be equal or even necessarily close. Is it possible that one side actually commits more fouls than another? If that is the case, should the officials be "ticky tacky" toward the other team just to keep them equal?

 

I guess the answer just depends on what side of the scoreboard you are most concerned with.

Referee's had no impact on the outcome of this shellacking. Good job cats

I think this is just Gallatin's year to represent us at the 8th and I wish them good luck! As far as CC goes I think in the next 2 years we will see some really good improved teams. I can not really comment on the coaching or lack of coaching. But I do know that those Soph and Fresh that are coming up are tough and determined.

 

Good Luck to the Cats against Owen tonight..see you at the pen.

Wow imagine that, Gallatin wins and someone has to blame it on officials, get over it, that doesnt work everytime. Carroll was outplyed, and outcoached. Nice win cats!

 

And when Gallatin loses the officials are not to blame? Come on now crazedcat...

I never understand why people think that in order for officiating to be fair that the fouls must be equal or even necessarily close. Is it possible that one side actually commits more fouls than another? If that is the case, should the officials be "ticky tacky" toward the other team just to keep them equal?

 

I guess the answer just depends on what side of the scoreboard you are most concerned with.

 

Well what i saw was Gallatin triple and double teaming Carrolls guards and hacking the guards pretty hard and no call being made but when you get to the other end of the court Carroll gets called for a hand check, that to me is showing a little bit favoritism.

Well what i saw was Gallatin triple and double teaming Carrolls guards and hacking the guards pretty hard and no call being made but when you get to the other end of the court Carroll gets called for a hand check, that to me is showing a little bit favoritism.

 

You know, it has been a tough tough season for the Panthers this year. I understand the frustration, but a lot of those fouls came from frustration. I don't think that we should take anything away from Gallatin. As much as I hate to say it, they were just better, all around. Carroll County needs to regroup on several different levels. We can't keep blaming the officials for our shortcomings. Officiating does not make that much of a difference when the margin of victory is that big. I really wish Carroll County would stop making excuses and try to fix their problem.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.