Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen Co 82 Walton 66

Featured Replies

AHHHHHH, I just have to say I am proud of the boys for not giving up in the second half. Down by twenty then to cut the lead to six, but in the end the defict was to much. This is an example of when the bye is a bad thing Owen came out and was firing on all cylinders and Walton could not hit a shoot. There was some good things and bad things I saw tonight.

 

Good Things:

Neely man can that guy shoot but that is not all he see's the court better then any player I have seen this year.

Walton and the heart they played with it would of been easy for a team to fold and they did not.

 

Complaints:

This gym, talk about lousse the floor was so slick it is suprising somebody has not hurt there self there yet. Poles in the middle of everwhere, Emenice should not be allowed to host unless they go to Henry plain and simple.

 

I know most people do not pay attention but the cheerleaders, when ever the Walton girls came out in timeouts to do there cheer the Owen cheerleaders would start a chant over top of them bad sportsmanship.

 

Last the fans lets just say we did not see eye to eye.

 

So to my friends out there like the steelcurtian and mack the knife I never thought I would ever say this but GO GALLATIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Neely man can that guy shoot but that is not all he see's the court better then any player I have seen this year.

 

There is absolute truth in that statement. Should be another good matchup between the Rebels and the Wildcats.

Looked like Owen would win this one going away, but Walton-Verona clawed back in it to cut the deficit to 5 i believe at one point. Ponzer had a nice second half for W-V. But in the end, no answer for Neeley. Congrats to Owen Co. and Coach Duvall.

I've got one answer for Neely tomorrow ,Wildcats denfense and the desire to win! Walk in gym pick up trophy....make reservation to Richmond:walk:

Alright Spilly....I never thought you would see the light. We are a small school and need all the support we can get. We even take disgruntled converts. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

  • Author

Neeley can absolutly shoot lights out. At one time walton had Jones, Sommers, and Daugherty in his face and all he did was hit nothing but the bottom of the net. His court vision is spectacular! No look passes with some zip on it, right on target everytime down the court.

 

He's a lefty,so Walton would force his right and he would drive the lane for a layup. Ive been watching Walton for 3years now. They have played 3 guys who was suppose to be really good. Jared Carter didn't impress me at all. He's big thats all. Dan Penick was good. Too bad he had a medical redshirt this year. Daniel Neeley is the best I've seen. All around great player.

 

Now I'm not taking anything away from the Hesters, and the Hurds, and Austin Hill. These guys are good I seem them all play this summer. But, Neeley is a guy anyone would love to have on their team. Good luck to Owen and Gallatin, it will be a good game.

I do feel bad for the seniors on this team to be one and done but they need to stay focused and remember the season is not over and make a good run in district and see what happens in regionals.

Walton played a hell of a game. Being down approx. 20 points in the second half and cutting it down to 5. Owen was just to much for them, plus it was their second game on the court which did probably help seeing as how the court, and gym for that matter, is one of the worst I've seen. Keep your heads up Walton, still have a lot of season left.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.