Owen Co 82 Walton 66

AHHHHHH, I just have to say I am proud of the boys for not giving up in the second half. Down by twenty then to cut the lead to six, but in the end the defict was to much. This is an example of when the bye is a bad thing Owen came out and was firing on all cylinders and Walton could not hit a shoot. There was some good things and bad things I saw tonight.

Good Things:

Neely man can that guy shoot but that is not all he see's the court better then any player I have seen this year.

Walton and the heart they played with it would of been easy for a team to fold and they did not.

Complaints:

This gym, talk about lousse the floor was so slick it is suprising somebody has not hurt there self there yet. Poles in the middle of everwhere, Emenice should not be allowed to host unless they go to Henry plain and simple.

I know most people do not pay attention but the cheerleaders, when ever the Walton girls came out in timeouts to do there cheer the Owen cheerleaders would start a chant over top of them bad sportsmanship.

Last the fans lets just say we did not see eye to eye.

So to my friends out there like the steelcurtian and mack the knife I never thought I would ever say this but GO GALLATIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Neeley can absolutly shoot lights out. At one time walton had Jones, Sommers, and Daugherty in his face and all he did was hit nothing but the bottom of the net. His court vision is spectacular! No look passes with some zip on it, right on target everytime down the court.

He's a lefty,so Walton would force his right and he would drive the lane for a layup. Ive been watching Walton for 3years now. They have played 3 guys who was suppose to be really good. Jared Carter didn't impress me at all. He's big thats all. Dan Penick was good. Too bad he had a medical redshirt this year. Daniel Neeley is the best I've seen. All around great player.

Now I'm not taking anything away from the Hesters, and the Hurds, and Austin Hill. These guys are good I seem them all play this summer. But, Neeley is a guy anyone would love to have on their team. Good luck to Owen and Gallatin, it will be a good game.

Walton played a hell of a game. Being down approx. 20 points in the second half and cutting it down to 5. Owen was just to much for them, plus it was their second game on the court which did probably help seeing as how the court, and gym for that matter, is one of the worst I've seen. Keep your heads up Walton, still have a lot of season left.