Everything posted by steelcurtain
-
31st District
You keep sleeping on Scott Brown..... HE was coming off of a severe ANKLE INJURY last season. He has more heart, determination, and class in his pinky finger than you have in you whole body, judging from your ridiculous, childish comments about young kids. Before you insert your foot in your mouth, next time do a little research. Far beyond driven is right you should be ashamed of your self. :fight:
-
31st District
1. Nate edmondson 2. Cody perkins 3. Jr davis 4. David Henson 5. Jared Carlton 6. Scotty Brown 7. Tayor Jones 8. trent Maddox 9. Josh Giles 10. Zac Jones Any more questions? Carroll shouldn't have anymore questions. This ten has dominated them for years. Great call HSfootball2......Stick with something Carroll county knows little about.....Beating Gallatin County at Football. :thumb: Or any other sport except the most covetous prize: FRESHMAN BASKETBALL.
-
31st District
I disagree. Gallatin Freshman had more important fish to fry. They were concentrating on going to a class A regional Championship, District Championship.......Not winning a meaningless frosh district championship. By the way do you play for the Carroll County Defending freshmen district tourney Champs.....If you do I can understand why this achievement means so much for you and your Kin.
-
31st District
I think sophomore districts is JV districts where gallatin destroyed Carroll by 29.Where Maddox ,who is no good, scored 22 and dominated the same dominant freshman class that you are so high on. I am afraid of what the sophomore class brings. NOT
-
31st District
I never said they would've started but they would've contributed last year much in the same way that they did at Gallatin. Secondly, who brags about winning the freshmen district championship. Varsity is what's all about. Bragging about a frosh title is about like bragging about winning the pie eating contest at the Carroll county fair. :confused:
-
31st District
Maddox and Carlton would've played for Carroll's varsity last year if they were at that school. What classifies a beating. If getting beat by a combined 7 points in two games is a beating, Than yeah Carroll destroyed Gallatin's Freshman. The two best players between the school's at the sophmore level are carlton and maddox. Hands down. No Competition.
-
31st District
It is always a good game no matter the differences in talent, I just think your asking alot out of unproven players.
-
31st District
Maybe you see something that isn't there. I watched Carroll this summer and wasn't impressed. IMO Gallatin is the clear cut favorite, followed by Henry, Carroll, and OWen in that order. The sophmore class you refer to are o.k. but if you are relying on them to fill the void left by mcmahon, miller, and starks I think you're expecting too much out of them too soon.
-
Carroll Co 48 Henry Co 6
I wasn't referring to Carroll. Nice Win.Henry's middle has ran up the score on everyboy in the nckc.
-
Carroll Co 48 Henry Co 6
Karma is a BEEEEEEP. Way to run up the score in Middle school games.
-
Top returning players in the 8th
I agree, he's a nice player
-
Trimble 56 Gallatin 20
There wasn't much of a struggle. Trimble has some nice players.
-
Eminence 8 Henry County 7
Good job Warriors. Any day you beat Henry is a good day in Eminence.
-
Top returning players in the 8th
This is a good list but i disagree that Hester is number 1. He is a nice player but I feel that the others size and ability in your top 5 way over shadow his capability to be the best player in the region.
-
Gallatin vs. Owen Predictions
Fatcat I think you are mistaken. Jeremy Nunn is Gallatin county's backup qb. Bryce starts on JV.
-
Gallatin vs. Owen Predictions
I think the wildcats take this game, whats your thoughts?
-
Gallatin County 7 Carroll County 6
Nice game by the so called "little cats", outplayed a more experienced team on both sides of the ball. Great win GC.
-
Carroll County vs. Gallatin Co.
Good luck to the wildcats, it will be a rowdy victory party when the wildcats cruise back up 42 after a panther lynching.
-
Carroll County vs. Gallatin Co.
No way 44-18. Expect a good game
-
AAU Patriot's
thanks for the info
-
AAU Patriot's
Does anybody know how they are doing down south?
-
Curtis Turley is now the coach at....
Congrats to the nomadic Turley. He has alot of work to do at Manual.
-
Niemi at Ryle is resigning
That's kinda of my opinion on the subject, I was just wondering if anybody else had heard about anything with Henley and Ryle.
-
Cov. Cath. SOAS
The director of sports of all sorts was going around rounding up players for silver grove because they didn't have enough to play. At one point they had a player from Walton and tried to get hester to play with them, but he said that he had to play in the all star game that night.
-
Niemi at Ryle is resigning
I don't Know how valid the source is but I just thought I would throw it out there and see if anybody else had heard this.