Carroll County vs. Gallatin Co.

jdg937

Will the experienced Panthers dominate the upstart Wildcats or will the cocky group from Warsaw pull off the upset of the C-town boys? My money is with the Carroll County. I am betting they are tired of hearing all the smack talk about how Gallatin was undefeated in JV last year and plan on running the table in varsity. Good luck to both teams (Especially my Panthers!).

Experience always wins. Yeah maybe the little wildcats might be what 7-0 or whatever in JV but i mean jv come on. thats like pony league I saw 4 or 5 games last year and they are awful. But Carroll might be taking Gallatin to lightly from the rumors i been hearing cause some C-Town Boys usually takes things light. but if carroll played like they did in Dayton it should Be a 35-14 win.

The way i look at it is gallatin has some room to be cocky. nobody played with them at the jv level last year and i dont think the carroll game will be any different. If i were you point park fans i would lay low because the LITTLE wildcats are coming for you.

The way i look at it is gallatin has some room to be cocky. nobody played with them at the jv level last year and i dont think the carroll game will be any different. If i were you point park fans i would lay low because the LITTLE wildcats are coming for you.

You have to remember that Gallatin were playing with the best football players in their school on a JV team and everyone else were playing with their 2nd or 3rd best players at each position. But Again I hope they beat Carroll County.