Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. When you were in school you obviously didn't pay attention in English class either. The JV team was in for a reason, we were dominating the Varsity team. As for the daughtery comment, you obviously weren't setting behind the Gallatin Bench where this incident took place. While you were at the game you obviously didn't notice much, but it always feels good to have a crutch to lean on and Walton's crutch for years has been that th referee's cost us that game.
  2. Post of the year: and yes he probably does!:lol:
  3. Thank you Spilly Willy, you just won me 5 dollars. After the game I bet one of my buddies that Walton fans would be on bluegrass preps crying about the officiating. You guys are unbelievable, to talk about our players and their attitudes is ludicrous. Your players were cussing coming on and off the court on every single call. They blew up just as many times as 32 ans 22. Daugherty come off of the floor right in front of the official and dropped the f-bomb right at him. The officials were not a factor in this game and the fouls evened out in the second half. At the end of the first half Gallatin were the ones who suffered from the the foul deficit. I love it when someone gets drilled, gives up more than 80, and the only real excuse that they can come up with is The refs were really bad. :cry: :cry: :cry:
  4. I think we give up 59 and still won by 22 after subbing....do you still doubt Gallatin County?
  5. I only hope that you're analogy is true
  6. It is very easy to give up 59 and 69 when you are averaging 100.5. If I'm not mistaken that is still averaging a margin of victory of around 35. If you have seen any of these games you might understand that the bench has been emptied with about 6 minutes to go in the game. Pretty impressive in my eyes, but what do I know I'm not from Walton. :thumb:
  7. Very interesting remarks from both sides, but I will take the wildcats ten out of ten times. Too much depth, too much talent , and too much determination to get the job done. The cats are firing on all cylinders, could be a long night for the WV faithful.
  8. What dou you guys think? I think if Gallatin brings their A game this one could get nasty.
  9. I think most would agree with your assessment but this thread is the dark horse thread........The wildcats have beaten the biblical rockets before and this might just be the year to dethrone the mighty Goliath once again. :thumb:
  10. Wow, that is a bold comment.
  11. Then you might want to take a trip to lenscrafters, if you need directions PM me.
  12. They were misinformed. The kid is a player, and i don't see anybody stopping him from playing his senior season.
  13. I agree with your assessment, with his athletic ablility and size he has the potential to be a great pickup for a D-1 school. I just think that his atttitude and horrible work ethic have been noticed by all of the higher ups. He is a game changer.
  14. I think the only primary waepon from last year that is retuning is lucas sharp. It might be a tough year for grant.
  15. congrats to you Trimble county for being so supportive of the cause
  16. Gallatin looked very impressive in the first half and threw the ball all over the field to handle Clinton easily.
  17. I don't see why everyone is so upset. These lists are all about how much their coaches lobby for them to be on the list. The way to get on a list like this is to have a good PR person. If you guys need one I think TO is getting ready to fire his.:jump:
  18. gallatin wins>: don't know the score
  19. I can't even take your list seriously, Henry isn't even a class A school.
  20. I don't see how you can say Giles couldn't start on a team, that was totally dominated by a team that he did start on for most of the year. He brings things to the table that not a single Carroll County Panther brings. He is a shut down defender and brings an enormous amount of energy to any squad. That being said I realize he has some weaknesses to his game, but so do all of the players that you say would start over him. Maybe you have some valid points but for you to completely blow off the fact that he could start is ridiculous.
  21. Great point, If you follow the gallatin county faithful, You will not see any of this low brow behavior in this forum.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.