Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt gets new kid

Featured Replies

6ft 2inch Point Guard Paul Rambo Gambill he is the best I have ever seen I think he come from Oak hill:walk:

Is he better than Syd Finch?

I have heard that. I personally haven't seen this kid, but i hear he is taking the team by storm. They say he moved to Breathitt for personal reasons, but that very well could be a rumor. All I know is that from what people have told me he is amazingly quick, he has the size to play down low, has the ability to take over a game. From hearing that i would say this kid is the real deal. Again don't hold me to this as of right now (to me) this is just a rumor.

  • Author

I heard that he is the best to have ever played the sport of basketball.

I think he runs a 4.4 and can dunk it

  • Author

Rumor has it he will be playing for breathitt

I heard that he is the best to have ever played the sport of basketball.

I think he runs a 4.4 and can dunk it

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard that he is the best to have ever played the sport of basketball.

I think he runs a 4.4 and can dunk it

:rolleyes: :creepy: :lol:

Have you ever heard of Michael Jordan, Julius Ervin, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and a multitude of other legends.

Gee whiz.....HE CAN DUNK IT!!!:jump:

I heard that he is the best to have ever played the sport of basketball.

I think he runs a 4.4 and can dunk it

Wow, that is a bold comment.

Remember and read the rules :

 

 

Rule 6. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

 

I am checking on the truth of this thread. If you have correct info please PM me.

6ft 2inch Point Guard Paul Rambo Gambill he is the best I have ever seen I think he come from Oak hill:walk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.