Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting recent list of top KY players according to Bolus

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five from Warren Central?

Am I missing something?

 

Eifert from Holy Cross but no Jacobs (CCH), Rice (Holmes), Cooper (Brossart), or Belcher (Pendleton) just to name a few.

 

Nelson from Holmes is above Israel Chambers, Dustin Day, Corey Sorrell, and JD VanHoose?

 

This list is a JOKE.

Most of the time it ,to get on this list, it's who you know, not how well you play. I see a lot of players whose daddy's got them there. :creepy:

On the underclassmen list Landon Slone wasn't even in the 1st 6 and was rated 12th overall, IMO he sould be somewhere in the top 4. They had Clark Stepp,CJ Penny,and Eathan Falkner rated ahead of him among others.:confused:

 

cch5432,

I agree I don't see how he comes up with some of these list...they are supposed to be based on potential I believe, I not sure.

  • Author

A lot of it also has to do with what coaches are best buddies with Bolus and his staff I am sure....I agree many of the guys who have proven themselves last year were not even on the list.

North Hardin has a sophomore who is 7'1''? Can he walk & chew gum at the same time? If so, he'll probably hear from Tubby pretty soon. ;)

I like.....

 

Seniors

Matt Walls - Scott

Steffphan Pettigrew - E-Town

Eugene Wade - Shelby County

Ty Proffitt - South Laurel

Duran Jefferson - Cov. Holmes

Preston Knowles - Clark Co.

 

Juniors

Darius Miller - Mason Co

Bud Mackey - Scott

Landon Slone - Paintsville

Matt Thomas - Ashland Blazer

Show up to his camp pay the 400 dollars and get yourself a good rating. This guy is a joke. He doesnt even watch these kids in real game situations. Eugene Wade in the top ten just one behind Pettigrew? That's enough info for me to consider his rankings ridiculous.

I like.....

 

Seniors

Matt Walls - Scott

Steffphan Pettigrew - E-Town

Eugene Wade - Shelby County

Ty Proffitt - South Laurel

Duran Jefferson - Cov. Holmes

Preston Knowles - Clark Co.

 

Juniors

Darius Miller - Mason Co

Bud Mackey - Scott

Landon Slone - Paintsville

Matt Thomas - Ashland Blazer

I agree, thats the way most the legit ratings would be anyway...I would throw Scotty Hopson- UHA somewhere on the list of juniors though to give us a top 5....I would rate them

1.Miller

2.Hopson

3.Slone

4.Mackey

5.Thomas

:thumb:

The Bolus rankings are way off with the senior group and even more off with the underclassmen...

 

EastBank...You obviously have not seen 6'6" Nathan Novosel of Lex Cath and 6'2" Shelvin Mack of Bryan Station, both are juniors and both belong in the top 5. But I can see the angle you are coming from. And a legit ranking would certainly have Jeff Brooks ahead of Wade who will not sign a D1 scholly and will possibly be lucky to even head to an NAIA team. Where is Beckham and Jeremy Anderson at on the senior list?

Aaron Watts from McCreary Central isn't even in the top 12 for underclassmen? He can easily beat anyone off the dribble and can nail it from long-range. He is a D-1 star. If McCreary comes close to a school near you, check out this kid!

Jamarrious Sykes, 7'1" Sophomore, North Hardin. And no, he cannot chew gum and walk at the same time, but still 7'1" is 7'1".

  • Author

dont get too excited. about the 7 footer..... I played with a 6'10 kid in high school and he was a bean pole.... he could block shots but that was about all he could do.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.