Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. What does his numbers look like for the year? I watched him play against bryan station and he didn't look good
  2. I agree walton has improved in some areas. Their ball handling did look alot better against lloyd, but man that is a bad lloyd team. The zone didn't look very good and the bigger kid(lloyd) about shot them out of it.If you think walton had trouble with their handlers, Lloyd has no guards.
  3. Did anybody else think dunaway should have got MVP of that game? I think he took way too many shots and didn't pass the ball to people Cutting hard to the rim
  4. oldham county is very young and as much as i hate to say it I believe that their coach gets the absolute most out of their talent. I was at the waggoner game and they are absolutely quick on quick. They would present matchup problems to any team.
  5. Talk about an easy game plan.....North college Hill get a rebound send two dunkers the other way and throw the ball to them. It would be nice to coach 5 players like this it really takes away from game planning
  6. 2-3 zone until about three minutes to go
  7. catpride: god love you You pick a team and stay with them through the good and bad
  8. anything can happen when you get to richmond. I've seen several sub par teams get to that arena and catch fire
  9. At first I thought this might be a problem but after I thought about it this is a perfect time to incorporate different sets and work on different defenses that it is going to take to win the class "a" region........But i definately see what your saying look what happened to the colts :ylsuper:
  10. hate to here that about hensley...he is a nice player
  11. I disagree....I think Bennett does what he thinks he has to keep games close and give him the best chance to win....If you look at their team for this year they have several holes and weaknessess that he is forced to hide His best ball handler is probably hensley and thats not his natural game.......IMO he's better when he gets in the paint and mixes it up.....With their lack of guard play he is forced to do more than his share of handling the ball The team is big and not all that fast so bennett is probably trying to slow the game down with the zone. 1 Because his guards aren't very good defensively 2 they aren't an up tempo type of team. 3. They aren't that deep So maybe The zone is the right way to go
  12. What weird algebraic formula did you use to come up with this top five? :confused:
  13. what happened to hensley?
  14. IMO referees are quicker on the trigger this year in comparison to years past. I've seen several refs this year that are very sensitive and coaches and players are forced into walking on eggshells just to have a conversation with them. I think too many referees at all levels believe that people pay their money to come see them ref and not young men or women play basketball. I was at a game this year and saw a coach get t'd up for saying gosh darn't not aimed at a ref but at his own player. The ref made a big spectacle out of telling the coach that he needed to clean it up. Calls like that are interfering with the integrity of the game.
  15. So many great memories in rupp. keep it there
  16. Just wondering how owen kept it so close?
  17. a. yes he did transfer his name is eugene wade---and he had a very nice game against holmes b. Western is correct
  18. They had no answers for either of these beasts.....They patrolled the paint and rebounded well in the clutch....Chambers has an impressive build and he used his body very well against the bulldogs early....Wade also had a nice game
  19. He would play for highlands
  20. I guess we will just have to agree to diagree on this one but I still Think he could play in the 9th
  21. how much better would walton be with him
  22. Point Being walton and any other so-called northern kentucky team would be stupid to pass up someone with his playmaking ability....... other than being undersized what is your knock on his game

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.