Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona 65 Lloyd 56

Featured Replies

While I realize this is not a monumental win, its is nice to see the Bearctas head into the All A with a mini winning streak. Good har fought physical game by the bearcats. With the way this season has gone, any win is a good win, especially on the road. Now on to the rematch with Carrroll County on Wednesday. :thumb:

While I realize this is not a monumental win, its is nice to see the Bearctas head into the All A with a mini winning streak. Good har fought physical game by the bearcats. With the way this season has gone, any win is a good win, especially on the road. Now on to the rematch with Carrroll County on Wednesday. :thumb:

Is Wednesday the first round of the All "A"?

  • Author

Yes, they play Carroll @ 7:00.

Williamstown , WV vs Carroll ,Gallatin has bye ,

Williamstown , WV vs Carroll ,Gallatin has bye ,

I hate going to Williamstown......

I hate seeing anybody have to play there , its always a different game played

I hate seeing anybody have to play there , its always a different game played

I know exactly what you mean.....

I hate seeing anybody have to play there , its always a different game played

 

 

I agree totally... But at least this game they won't have that Williamstown band playing in there ear!!!!

While I realize this is not a monumental win, its is nice to see the Bearctas head into the All A with a mini winning streak. Good har fought physical game by the bearcats. With the way this season has gone, any win is a good win, especially on the road. Now on to the rematch with Carrroll County on Wednesday. :thumb:

Any win is agood win. Just curious about Lloyd, since Gallatin will be playing them in a couple of weeks. Are they big ? Can they shoot ?Are they physical?

Good luck to the Bearcats in the All A.

  • Author

They are fairly tall. If I remember correctly 2 players 6'3" and one 6'4". Also they were physical. Really only two shooter to watch, #11 and #33, other than them, it's all inside. Gallatin was there to scout last night, so I'm sure they will be prepared. We hope to meet up with you guys on Friday night.

They are fairly tall. If I remember correctly 2 players 6'3" and one 6'4". Also they were physical. Really only two shooter to watch, #11 and #33, other than them, it's all inside. Gallatin was there to scout last night, so I'm sure they will be prepared. We hope to meet up with you guys on Friday night.

Thanks for the info. Hope Gallatin plays W-V in the All A semifinal. I would rather not have to play Carroll again due to the fact we could face them in the District finals, assuming both teams win their first round district games. It would be hard to potentially have to beat someone 3 times in one season.

  • Author
Thanks for the info. Hope Gallatin plays W-V in the All A semifinal. I would rather not have to play Carroll again due to the fact we could face them in the District finals, assuming both teams win their first round district games. It would be hard to potentially have to beat someone 3 times in one season.

I don't want you to have to play them this week either.... :D

I agree with that 'CAT', as even as all these teams are this year it will be hard for any team to beat the same team 2 or 3 times this year. I 'm glad we've had our L's already

GO CATS! Barring unforeseen events, I definitely plan on making it to this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.