Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona 65 Lloyd 56

Featured Replies

So CatFanatic, in your opinion, is Walton starting to play better? What about the guard play?

  • Author

IMO, the guard play has shown some improvement. To me, however, the biggest improvement is their new defensive schemes. I was speaking with a rival coach last night, he was surprised and impressed with what he was seeing on the defensive end. So, to answer your question, yes. They are playing better, both defensively and are playing with a more balanced offense. They have a tough draw this week, but if they can pull together, I think they can pull it off.

 

There you go. My prediction. WV wins the 8th All A regional. You heard it here first folks....

I believe . I believe.. Its believable!!! Hensley and Daugherty keep banging and score , Tungate is playing well and the gaurd play is getting better fewer & fewer TO's. The defence is letting the boys really get after it with nice position for the D boards.

HOW SAD IS LLOYD THIS YEAR???? I WOULDNT GET TOO EXCITED.

  • Author

^^Unless you have followed the progress of this team this year, your comments would be better kept to yourself.

There you go. My prediction. WV wins the 8th All A regional. You heard it here first folks....

Wow..I will remember that. I'm not as optimistic. However, I have not had the chance to see them play lately. I will not be able to attend Wednesday. But I'm hoping for a W for the 'Cats.

Lets not forget Roberts for walton puts in good minutes and really gets the team pumped up and ready to play

HOW SAD IS LLOYD THIS YEAR???? I WOULDNT GET TOO EXCITED.

For a small school such as Walton. It is excitable. Your comment equal>:rolleyes:

Right you are spillywilly , Roberts is getting in shape and playing his game now I shouldn't have forgot him or the minutes Sartwell is giving, both good players and can step in whenever they need to.

IMO, the guard play has shown some improvement. To me, however, the biggest improvement is their new defensive schemes. I was speaking with a rival coach last night, he was surprised and impressed with what he was seeing on the defensive end. So, to answer your question, yes. They are playing better, both defensively and are playing with a more balanced offense. They have a tough draw this week, but if they can pull together, I think they can pull it off.

 

There you go. My prediction. WV wins the 8th All A regional. You heard it here first folks....

I agree walton has improved in some areas. Their ball handling did look alot better against lloyd, but man that is a bad lloyd team. The zone didn't look very good and the bigger kid(lloyd) about shot them out of it.If you think walton had trouble with their handlers, Lloyd has no guards.

I predict Carroll co. or Gallatin to take this region.......

Just hope WV can keep it together, they have forced more TO's in the last 2 games then they have had all year. Kyle Lynn has looked better, he had 5 clutch FT's in last part of the Lloyd game. Reggie needs to stay out of foul trouble and play most of the game with Frank and Josh. Frank and Josh are probably in the game 30 minutes or more each. They have both been playing very well and doing their share of the scoring and rebounding. Reggie seems like the ref's tag him with alot of cheap fouls early and results in him being on the bench way to much. Sure would like to see all 3 of the big men have a big game at the same time. Roberts is proving to be very valuable coming off the bench and giving the big men some rest, although he is shorter he sure plays big.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.