Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. Hurd looked very tough on the post...Impressive victory for SK.
  2. Very good post. In all of the hoopla we just forgot to give any credit to Henry. They have a nice team.
  3. I, by no means, took what you said out of context, I was unclear what you were trying to say. That is why I said I was confused. This is an open forum and people can and should voice their opinions. I think both I and Wildcat Legend just didn't understand your intended message other than the team is very very deep.
  4. I have typed and retyped at least five responses to this post but quite frankly I am baffled to the point of confusion. Some things are better off not said. :confused:
  5. Good call Big C, I think you might want to change your name to Johnny Wooden......GC came out flat and uninspired, end of story. We will see the results next game and see if your assessment holds water.
  6. Welch would have definately helped them in two critical areas: ball handling and athleticism.
  7. I think what Farbeyonddriven is getting at, is that Franklin Daugherty is a very nice player. He is very tough to guard if he has the right mix of talent around him. I just feel that he is over hyped particulary by Spilly Willy, but by that I don't want to take anything from away from his game. He can score when given the oppurtunity but his "littles" tend to have trouble getting him the ball in the right spots.
  8. Yes, the guard play was horrible, but I didn't see the "BIGS" get very much accomplished in this game either.
  9. Have fun with that trip, and don't wear too much clothing or you won't be able to fit into that cracker jack's box gym.
  10. Did Brown get a bunch of Foreign exchange students?
  11. Don't underestimate the dragons, they posess a whole team full of shooters....That being said I still think Holmes by 8-10.
  12. Boone will probably put it to Walton, Boone by 20 or more.
  13. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Comical. I love it when people try to justify things with that age old argument.
  14. It seems to me that after taking a beating for several years in a row, they might understand how stupid they sound when they open their mouth. Takes all kinds.....
  15. Just a boring game to set through. It was over before it started and there wasn't much fire coming from anywhere but the williamstown student section who both heckled both Gallatin County, and their own team.
  16. I really wish I could see this game, would somebody please update us after the game?
  17. Very frustrating for the fans, and coaches.....But very confusing for 16 and 17 year olds who can't figure out how you can't put a hand on the dribbler but can mug somebody on the way to the basket. Very very confusing and frustrating. :madman:
  18. Thank you guys for the info......The box score puzzled me, and quite frankly I still don't know who to pick in this game.
  19. On the otherhand foul totals are misleading, Referee's might call 45 hand checks and let a player get absolutely killed on a take to the basket. In all three of our games this has prevailing trend. I agree that the game needs to be cleaned up but calling 37 weak hand checks doesn't stops players from losing their tempers and sure as heck doesn't prevent injuries.
  20. Did anyone watch Carroll and Trimble?What was the story behind that 3 point victory?Did carroll play bad or did trimble play really well? Paging Superb or HSfootball...
  21. I think walton will win this game also, if they don't come out flat. They shouldn't overlook grant because they do have enough weapons to win this game.
  22. I was there and didn't see that type of behavior from Gallatin's cheering section. If that did happen, it will not be tolerated at future games in Gallatin.
  23. We all get a little riled up on here at times, but both schools have nice teams and I look forward to seeing them play again. Good luck to both schools

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.