Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble v's Owen tonight 2/13

Featured Replies

What will we do with our free time, I guess we will not be having Hot Dogs and Nachos for dinner!

 

I believe CC boys game is cancelled also, it was a make-up from last week.

probably a good thing for trimble....It will give jennings more time to rest his hip

  • Author
What will we do with our free time, I guess we will not be having Hot Dogs and Nachos for dinner!

 

I believe CC boys game is cancelled also, it was a make-up from last week.

 

I am a big fan of the pretzel with cheese...I guess I will have withdrawl tonight! :thumb: It goes really well with the Shasta!

I am a big fan of the pretzel with cheese...I guess I will have withdrawl tonight! :thumb: It goes really well with the Shasta!

 

Sorry there was no Shasta in the concession stand last night. Maybe we will stock some next season.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.