Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPapi

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iPapi

  1. I only saw three state title games, and he was the most impressive back I saw that day.
  2. I agree...he's a good back. Is he a senior.
  3. I've probably seen less football across the state this year than in any of the past 10 years. However, I keep up with players through reading and hearsay as much as anybody. But because I haven't "eye-witnessed" as much I feel a little funny asking this question. Am I the only one who thinks the AP all-state list gets worse and worse every year?
  4. I'd flip number 1 and 2 if it were me, but I completely agree with the rest of your list.
  5. I am surprised by the score, and tickled pink that the Pirates pitched a shutout. Way to go Bucs!
  6. I think the Pirates will pull this one out, but I'm not expecting anything but a great game that won't be decided until the final horn. Belfry 28 - Russell 20
  7. It sure wasn't pretty. But I can't wait until next week!!!!
  8. Thanks! Did I read this correctly? Central is running the Triple-Option????
  9. I'll ask again just to make sure someone who may have seen Louisville Central play hears me...How does this year's RB compare to Darrell Taylor, Louisville Central's RB of one year ago? BTW...I'm not trying to be difficult, I'd just really like to know.
  10. I don't think they'll shock anyone. What I mean by that is they have just as good of a chance as anyone in the east. They've been a very tough out every year, and this isn't the first time they've beaten an Ivan McGlone coached squad. Nobody will be taking them lightly.
  11. How does Central's RB this year compare to the Taylor kid who played there last year? I think a Central vs Belfry matchup is the odds on favorite to happen, but that doesn't mean I'm reserving a room just yet. After the first round Belfry has a pretty tough road to the playoffs (likely Russell, Mason Co., and Breathitt Co. all @ Cam Stadium in Belfry). Its almost as tough as the '03 Beflry teams road to the finals (2nd Round vs a tough Prestonsburg team, Regional Finals @ Middlesboro, Semi-Finals @ a peaking Erlanger Lloyd squad). As a matter of fact, about the only reason I say "almost" is simply because this years squad has homefield advantage and in '03 they did not.
  12. What kind of offense does West Carter run?
  13. Perfectly timed, in my opinion, and Ivan ran harder on the fake than he did anytime he had the ball that night. It was a well executed play by all. I was standing in that corner of the endzone. My cousin and I were saying to each other that this would be a perfect time for that call. Needless to say we were slapping each other on the back bragging about picking the play, easily forgetting all the times over the years we'd guessed wrong.
  14. I'm pretty sure that play was 26 Pitch, but yes, he seldom runs that play. I'd also be willing to bet the pitch was called in the huddle and not read.
  15. And if I'm not mistaken Matney played for the late Dick Roddy.
  16. Our fans aren't vey eventful either...When JC had the ball there would be a two yard gain and you'd here over the PC "Eye of the Tiger". Then they'd punt. Our team would get a big first down and one fan, I think it was Garland Yates, would blow the bullhorn. I'm very seldom the most excited fan at a ballgame, but tonight I may have been the most pumped guy there, and that really doesn't say much either.
  17. Can I find any video on Hollinsworth easily, like youtube, myspace, etc.?
  18. They (WV schools) won't play us because of their point system dictates playoff seedings, and I don't blame them.
  19. I'm still here from 2001 with a different username, but I'm still happy about the fact Belfry is whipping up on Pikeville year in and year out. Go Bucs!!
  20. Coach Copley isn't really coming out of the gates well @ Pikeville. This score surprises me.
  21. They (PCB Committe) also need to step in and leave the games at Pikeville and/or Belfry.
  22. Hey nwo...Isn't a Field Goal a special teams point?? I could be wrong but I wanted to throw that out there just in case that made a difference.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.