Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 21 Johnson Central 13

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

YES SIR!!!!

 

Pirates deserve some serious props folks.

Some game!

 

I think this means that no undefeated 5A teams remain.

Go Pirates!! These Pirates took this game serious and played with so much heart. Belfry is still the king of the mountains!!!

JC just can not get over the Belfry hump...

Go Pirates!! These Pirates took this game serious and played with so much heart. Belfry is still the king of the mountains!!!

 

:thumb: congrats

How about them Pirates! Eagles must have had some broken wings tonight. :thumb:

How about them Pirates! Eagles must have had some broken wings tonight. :thumb:

 

Oh don't worry we are bound to hear some pretty good excuses, just wait.. it will either have been raining to hard or the moon was too bright. Dont worry we will hear it all in the coming days! I am Proud to be a Pirate tonight!

Oh don't worry we are bound to hear some pretty good excuses, just wait.. it will either have been raining to hard or the moon was too bright. Dont worry we will hear it all in the coming days! I am Proud to be a Pirate tonight!

 

Yep excuses were plentiful after last years game but im anxious to see if they continue after this one. Belfry is just a better "team". JC probably has more athletes but this Belfry team is finding their identity.

Oh don't worry we are bound to hear some pretty good excuses, just wait.. it will either have been raining to hard or the moon was too bright. Dont worry we will hear it all in the coming days! I am Proud to be a Pirate tonight!

 

Wow, I give you congrats and your going to bad mouth JC people???

  • Author

I don't want to hear about excuses. That is a bunch of CRAP!!!! Belfry beat Johnson Central on their own field folks!

 

Go Pirates.

I don't want to hear about excuses. That is a bunch of CRAP!!!! Belfry beat Johnson Central on their own field folks!

 

Go Pirates.

 

Did I miss an excuse on here?

  • Author

Sorry Pancake...

 

I just realized nobody had actually made an excuse from JC.

 

This is just an emotionally charged game that means ALOT for both programs.

Discuss the Players and the game. Take the other comments to the PM's. One of the best games in the State, deserves to be discussed.

Of course it does... I played in this series too, but I gave the respect where it was due.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.