Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 21 Johnson Central 13

Featured Replies

  • Author

I agree. Sorry for my previous comments. No disrespect intended. Seriously.

 

I was unable to listen to the ballgame. I hate that I missed it. It sounded like a close matchup with Belfry being SLIGHTLY the better team overall.

 

Was coaching the difference?

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Sorry for my previous comments. No disrespect intended. Seriously.

 

I was unable to listen to the ballgame. I hate that I missed it. It sounded like a close matchup with Belfry being SLIGHTLY the better team overall.

 

Was coaching the difference?

 

Apology accepted! :thumb: I am glad you showed some class. It was a great game between 2 great EKY teams. I wish both teams well in the playoffs.

  • Author

I guess I will ask it a different way? For those who were able to watch (when you get home) was the difference talent, coaching, or what?

 

Or was it just a 5/5 out of 10 game that went Belfry way tonight?

I agree. Sorry for my previous comments. No disrespect intended. Seriously.

 

I was unable to listen to the ballgame. I hate that I missed it. It sounded like a close matchup with Belfry being SLIGHTLY the better team overall.

 

Was coaching the difference?

 

Maybe... I said during the game I wouldn't go for 2, but if they get it, then it is a great call. I think the play of the game was a great call by Belfry going for the fake punt.

Congrats Pirates. You are on track for a rematch with another pretty athletic bunch in the Yellowjackets. I got to see them tonight and those guys can make some plays. Good luck from here on out.

I guess I will ask it a different way? For those who were able to watch (when you get home) was the difference talent, coaching, or what?

 

Or was it just a 5/5 out of 10 game that went Belfry way tonight?

 

It seemed that both teams could move the ball against each other, but Belfry made the big plays.

Congrats Pirates. You are on track for a rematch with another pretty athletic bunch in the Yellowjackets. I got to see them tonight and those guys can make some plays. Good luck from here on out.
The Belfry/Central game should be a war. Central has a stingy defense and a pretty effective "grind 'em out" offense.

Congrats to Belfry!

Matney's boys got beat. Confrats Belfry.

It looks like Belfry will win it all. I cant see anybody that can stop them. Wow Beating JC just blows my mind. Wow....... Good job, Wow....

It looks like Belfry will win it all. I cant see anybody that can stop them. Wow Beating JC just blows my mind. Wow....... Good job, Wow....

 

There's a team from the central part of Louisville that might be able to stop the Belfry express. Gee. Didn't that happen last year?

First of all I want to congrulate the Pirates. As one poster mentioned, you all are a great "team". I certainly hope to see this group bring back some hardware to the Mountains. Theres not really much you can say, I think anyone who honestly evaluated this teams knew it was going to be a battle. I supported the 2 point conversion but I know many arent. I just felt that with the rushing attack Belfry had it would be nearly impossible to hold them out of the endzone with 4 try's at 10 yds. I would have rather won obviously, but I would have rather be tested and show where we are at as a team than to go into the playoffs with a false security of where we are as a team. This loss could be devasting if this group doesnt regain focus for the playoffs. No question the road ahead is rough.

This one sounded like a real heavyweight slugfest.

There's a team from the central part of Louisville that might be able to stop the Belfry express. Gee. Didn't that happen last year?

 

You might be right.

This is great. The first ten post or so looks like Belfry fans argueing with noone. Congrats Belfry. You are still tops in the mountains.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.